“Yes Yes Yes!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
League City, Texas
“Yes Yes Yes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

What a great surprise this place was. My family was traveling for Christmas and needed a break so we decided to stopover in Albuquerque. My kids loved the large blue Pool and my Husband and I had a very relaxing time in the Jacuzzi Spa and the dry Sauna. Then to top it off we got fresh eggs and suasage for breakfast cooked just for us by a very sweet girl.. Who does that nowadays? This Hotel was right next to I-25 so we were able to just zip right back on the freeway and continue our trip nice and refreshed!! Great Job and thanks for a nice stay!

Room Tip: Our room had a big King size bed and a seperate pull out sofa in the living room for the kids. Real...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Northern Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

The front staff was very helpful, courteous, and efficient to begin with. When we got to the 2 room King Suite it was clean and looked to be recently remodeled or updated. Everything in the room worked just fine, that being the microwave and fridge. We used the sauna, and the exercise room and were pleased with both. The sauna heated up nicely and the machines were fairly new in the workout room. The only negatives I have about this motel were the pool was pretty cloudy, indicating that it needs a cleaning. The jacuzzi however, was fairly disgusting. There were large patches of some type of greenish brown slime that formed into floating islands when the pump was turned on. I believe it needs a good cleaning. If it were not for the pool and jacuzzi I would have given it 5 stars. We would stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rigby, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is a colorful hotel that stands out near the interchange of Montgomery Blvd and I-25. Despite the proximity to the interstate, it is difficult to arrive here from the northbound exit of I-25, unless you get lucky with no eastbound traffic and can merge across three lanes in about three car lengths! The property is showing its age in some respects, but it was reasonably clean and the staff I met were friendly. My suite was divided into a living area and a bedroom area, with a small room for the toilet in between. Each of the two areas had a flatscreen HDTV, with a few HD channels among the many SD channels. The bed had a comfortable soft mattress. The shower was part of the jetted tub, and walled in with glass immediately next to the bed, with the bath towels out of reach located in the toilet room. This setup was a bit odd. Even stranger was the inclusion of a window, complete with drapes, curtains, etc, from the living area out to the interior corridor. I wonder what the purpose of this would be, apart from letting others in the hotel see into your room as they walk by (if you left the curtains open). There was a strong odor of stale cigarette smoke in the hallway for a couple of days when I arrived, even though this is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Breakfast, as is typical of most Best Westerns, was good quality, especially considering it was free. I was pleased with the write-on door-hanger for the housekeeping staff, which allows guests to indicate through check boxes exactly how they would like housekeeping to service the room. The remotes for the TVs are also apparently sterilized for each new guest, and inserted into a "fresh remote" sleeve. Considering everything, the price I paid represented a good value compared to other hotels.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

This Hotel was just what we needed. We typically stay at Hyatt or Embassy Suites, but a friend recommended we stay there because of it's location and great local reputation. This Hotel appears to have just gone thru a full remodel inside and out. New carpet, flat TV's and a very unique SW style decor. The entire outside of the Hotel also appears to have been recently painted in bright colors. Happy Staff and great service...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Espanola, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My co-workers and I had a meeting in the city and our company chose the Best Western instead of one of the fancier named places. We sure saw why! The rooms are HUGE and actually have 2 seperate areas A Bedroom and a Living area with a couch, desk, Microwave and a fridge. Both rooms even had their own flat screen TV's. At night we played bridge in the breakfast area and then off to the Sauna and Jacuzzi. Geez... And the guys and gals that work there are the nicest... Kinda like being at a resort just on a smaller scale.... I hope we can stay here on our next business trip...

Room Tip: Upstairs is quieter as the lobby can get kinda busy.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!