This Hotel was just what we needed. We typically stay at Hyatt or Embassy Suites, but a friend recommended we stay there because of it's location and great local reputation. This Hotel appears to have just gone thru a full remodel inside and out. New carpet, flat TV's and a very unique SW style decor. The entire outside of the Hotel also appears to have been recently painted in bright colors. Happy Staff and great service...
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Best Western, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.