My co-workers and I had a meeting in the city and our company chose the Best Western instead of one of the fancier named places. We sure saw why! The rooms are HUGE and actually have 2 seperate areas A Bedroom and a Living area with a couch, desk, Microwave and a fridge. Both rooms even had their own flat screen TV's. At night we played bridge in the breakfast area and then off to the Sauna and Jacuzzi. Geez... And the guys and gals that work there are the nicest... Kinda like being at a resort just on a smaller scale.... I hope we can stay here on our next business trip...
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.