“Everything we expected & more” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Belen, New Mexico
“Everything we expected & more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My family and I booked a room at this Hotel just to get away for the weekend even though we live here in the city. Some friends of ours had recently stayed here so we had heard nice things about the rooms .. pool area and the attentive staff. Even though there was a High School football team that was not very well behaved, the crew seemed to handle it very well. The large pool and spa area accomodated a good number of people and everyone seemed to have a fun time. We think we"ll do this every few months for a great little staycation.

Room Tip: Top Floor away from Lobby. It's a hopping place and the lobby gets a little hectic.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ksun1999, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Emma M:

We are glad that you enjoyed your staycation. please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make it better. I will share your comments with all our staff. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Colton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

the staff is great alexix the young clerk at night was great her hospitality was remarkable i have been at many best westerns throughout the country this is in the top 3 alexix keep up the good work your people skills are going to take you any where you want to go

Dear Steve;

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are always glad to hear about our guests wonderful experience. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a pleasant experience, I will share your comments with our staff and I am sure they will be very happy.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The room I had was plenty large enough for one and the bed was great. The wifi worked all the time without problem. The sofa was not comfortable to sit on - I think the springs are going or gone. The faucets are not designed to conserve water and it is a real challenge to make sure the water is off. It took me a couple of days to figure it out.

The negatives are: (1) getting in and out of the road leading into the hotel and (2) the breakfasts. To get in, you have to make a left hand turn against 3 or 4 lanes of traffic with no traffic light. And, I am sorry to say, the breakfast leaves much to be desired.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
ksun1999, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Margaret:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at BEST WESTERN. We have reviewed your comments, we will work with the local highway department to see how we can improve the traffic flow. If you can send us additional comments regarding breakfast, we will appreciate it. You can email it us at bwpexecsuites@newmexico-lodging.com and we will use them to get better. Thank you, for your comments and we hope to see you during your next visit to Albuquerque.
New Meadows, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Patrica at the front desk was an excellent host. She did an outstanding job answering questions and explaining directions. I travel extensively and she was by far one of the best I've encountered in quite some time

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I really liked this hotel. I've been coming to Albuquerque about every month for business, shopping and to visit family and friends. I typically stay downtown but a friend recommended I try this hotel because of the excellent stay their parents had here. They sure were right. I had a huge room, great breakfast and the crew made me feel like they knew me. No more downtown for me as I found my new place.

Room Tip: Away from Lobby... It was pretty busy down there...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We were on vacation out west when Hurricane Sandy decided to visit the east coast. And therefore not able to fly back home. So we ended up staying 3 extra days and kudos to the staff that made us feel right at home and seemed genuinely concerned about our friends and family back home. The manager said he had gone thru Hurricane Ike so he was well aware of our situation. Thanks for the Safe Haven.

Room Tip: Ground floor has the usual busy activity. A lot quieter on the top floor.
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family had decided to go see the Lion King in Albuqerque. We had decided to only stay one night, but after our stay wished we could have stayed longer. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in our room. There were two very comfortable queen size beds and a nice hide-a-bed in the living area! There was a nice size flat screen TV in both the living area and the bedroom. We had all the amenities....iron, hairdryer, mini-fridge, microwave. There is a nice indoor pool with hot tub! The only negative I would have to say is that the cook to serve breakfast was over crowded for the size of the hotel. It was eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins and breads, yogurts, fruits, coffee, milk, juices.....If it hadn't been so crowded it would have been perfect! Everything else was clean and neat and the staff was very caring. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!