The room I had was plenty large enough for one and the bed was great. The wifi worked all the time without problem. The sofa was not comfortable to sit on - I think the springs are going or gone. The faucets are not designed to conserve water and it is a real challenge to make sure the water is off. It took me a couple of days to figure it out.
The negatives are: (1) getting in and out of the road leading into the hotel and (2) the breakfasts. To get in, you have to make a left hand turn against 3 or 4 lanes of traffic with no traffic light. And, I am sorry to say, the breakfast leaves much to be desired.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.