The Hotel is clean and quiet. The front desk was helpful. I asked for another room and she brought the keys to me without having to go to the front. The breakfast was good and the eggs were cooked to order. The location is a little hard to get to.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Best Western, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.