“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #18 of 148 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Hotel is clean and quiet. The front desk was helpful. I asked for another room and she brought the keys to me without having to go to the front. The breakfast was good and the eggs were cooked to order. The location is a little hard to get to.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed ten nights for the Balloon Fiesta. Very appreciative that they opened breakfast early for those of us that had to leave the hotel by 5AM. Breakfast was a nice selection of hot (not pre-cooked) eggs and sausage, bagels, pastries, waffles, yogurt, cereals, fruit, plus more. Rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was pleasant and accommodating when asked for additional towels or special arrangements. Manager and Front Desk staff were also pleasant and easy to deal with. Special kudos to Maritza and Steven. I would definitely stay here for our next Balloon Fiesta visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Old saybrook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We are here for the Balloon Fiesta for the fourth time. We wanted a place that would be convenient and comfortable. We are very pleased with our choice and would definitely return here again. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is made to order and the rooms are clean. I even enjoyed the indoor pool.

• Stayed October 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

No major complaints. I went down for the daily included "hot breakfast" which consists of sausage and pre made scrambled eggs. I toasted bread to make a scrambled egg sandwich. As I took a bite, I found a dark colored hair in my eggs. I threw my food away, as I personally thought it was gross! I might also add, the woman preparing the eggs wasnt wearing gloves or a hair net. I went to the front desk to ask if there was a resturant near by, and I calmly memtioned the hair ordeal and how it truthfully grossed me out. This jerk in return says, in a tone that wasnt plesant, "Your grossed out over a hair?" Like I was crazy! I asked him if HE would eat eggs with someones dirty hair in it. He replied, "Yes, I would just pick it out." I got no appology. He was, in a round about way, telling to pick out this nasty womans hair and just eat the food! I was shocked at his tone! He was actually mad at me! He then walked away from me and ignored me! A desk clerk witnessed
The entire incident and later admitted (as I was checking out.a day early!) That she agreed with me that her manager handled the whole thing wrong. I can move pass the whole hair thing, it's the way this jerk handled the situation is what I can't get passed.

• Stayed October 2012
ksun1999, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay at Best Western Plus Executive Suites. One of the top features we offer all our guests is a cooked to order hot breakfast. Since its inception in 1999, we have never had a guest with an experience such as the one you write about and we are sorry that you encountered it. Equally, we can appreciate your perception of how management handled your undue experience. Ms. Arellano, we are fortunate to receive hundreds of positive surveys on different social review sites which consistently rank us in the top 8 to 10 percent of area lodging establishments. Management is committed to on-going high standards training and satisfying every guest and it is concerning when we do not achieve that end.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I accidentally left our very expensive camera in the hotel room on October 3, 2012. When we reached Colorado Springs, I realized it was missing. A quick phone call to the hotel resulted in my discovery that it had been "turned-in" by Rosemary who is the Head of Housekeeping. I want to thank the specific housekeeper for her honesty and for doing the "right thing". I was comforted in knowing my camera would be kept in a safe place and would be waiting for us when we returned to Albuquerque on Sunday Oct 7, 2012.

My heartfelt thanks to the hotel staff for turning our forgetfulness (in leaving the camera in the first place) a positive outcome.

Room Tip: Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The extra bonus of a microwave and refrigerator was a p...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ksun1999, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Marianne:

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate the honesty of our staff every day. We are glad that everything worked out for your. I will share your great comments with my room attendants. Thank you, again.

Krithika
Socorro, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had our window broken in a smash and grab in front of the rear door in full view of the surveillance camera. Pan American off Montgomery. The attitude of the hotel manager and Best Western in general has been "it sucks being you".

Balloon Fiesta starts soon, make sure if you're traveling from A - W bag this place.

Spend your hard-earned bread elsewhere.

Room Tip: This place sucks if you are concerned with the safety of your property and family!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mine-Aggies:

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your incovenience. We are very sorry for all your troubles. We value our customers safety and security. We have recently upgraded our security system to provide better safety for our customers.

Krithika
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We chose this hotel because of Trip Advisor comments and we were not disappointed. The look is colorful, the suites are comfortable and the service is very good. Convenient to I-25 and all local attractions. The staff is upbeat, friendly and willing to make your stay a delight. The full breakfast and other amenties are great. A good value overall.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple