“AMAZING STAFF! THE BEST SERVICE EVER!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #15 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sedona, Arizona
“AMAZING STAFF! THE BEST SERVICE EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was having the most Horrible day when i arrived to the hotel yesterday the girl at the front desk really turned my day around, she seemed very busy and yet remained in such pleasent mood, and went as far as moving her own car so that i could have the convenience of the front parking! If that isn't good quality service I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Dear Gilbert T,

Thank you for taking time to post such a great review on TripAdvisor. We encourage all of our guests to do so and this allows us to fix things that we may have overlooked or in this case to encourage our staff to keep up the good work. I would like to think that we welcome all our guests as if they were family and in your case our front desk girl appears to have done that. I wish many safe travels in your future and please come see us again when you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is an older property that has a fresh coat of paint. Lobby is nice, but indoor pool was not clean. My grandson was afraid that it had sharks. But the worst part was the sofabed in the suite. If you need the extra bed, even for children, my advice is to select a different property. The sofabed had a very thin mattress pad which meant you were sleeping on several iron bars. And the a/c struggles to cool this room at all. We gave up and all slept in the 2 queen beds. On the other hand, they offer an evening managers reception and the breakfast was the best of several hotels on our recent trip. Fresh eggs cooked to your preference and a breakfast meat (bacon or sausage), waffles, fruit etc. If I was rating on the staff and breakfast, my rating would be 5 stars.

Room Tip: Hard to find because of current road construction. Use the small side road next to the gas station...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sid H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a response on your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations. In reading your response, it is important to me to address the issues that you may have encountered. I am having some difficulty finding some information in regards to the room you stayed in. I would very much like to address these issues so that our future guests to dont experiance the same. If it would not be too much trouble, please send me an email or call me to discuss some of your challenges. Thank you for choosing us and i do hope that you give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Sincerely,
505-830-0900
billy.thompson@newmexico-lodging.com
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We asked for a quiet location because it faced the highway, but what we were given was a room across from the elevator and next to the ice machine/laundry room. The washer and drier was against our wall, so it was very noisy. The rooms are set up for business people, and we would have preferred a larger bedroom area instead of the 2-room setup with a desk and sofa in one of the rooms. The suite was dark and not attractive. We think it gets its "plus" rating from Best Western because it is marketed as "Executive Suites." But for the leisure traveler, it is not very appealing.

Room Tip: Not for couples/leisure travel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
billy t, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Dear Johnny,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a detailed response in regards to your recent stay. I do apologize that our Two Room Suites were not what you were looking for. Many of our guest's are leisure travelers and having the extra room has proved to be very appealing to most familys. Please accept my sincerest gratitude for your patronage and my apology's for not exceeding your expectations.

Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Albuquerque, NM
Wake Forest, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Nice, clean.

Currently doing some exterior painting but no problems. Much better than average breakfast buffet. Right across from major shopping center. Would definitely recommend and stay again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear KRWATTS,

What a very thoughtful review. You will be glad to know that our renovation is completed and the hotel inside and out is in top notch shape. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts so that my staff and others can read about the positive impact that service and product can add to our business. I do hope that you will stay with us again on your future travels.

Gallup, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel again, from previous good experience. They were remodeling the hallways but the work was done professionally with very little inconvenience for the guests. The staff and breakfast were excellent. The rooms clean.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on north side of the building
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mayisawesome,

I would like to thank you for your very positive review in regards to your recent stay. Renovation can ofter bring some stress to both guests and staff. That's why i was so pleased to hear your thoughts on this. And YES, we are complete...The hotel looks great and the staff is ready to make this a great summer here in Albuquerque. I do hope that you will come back soon so that you can enjoy the finished product. Thanks again for choosing us while your away from from.

Gallup, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Loved the two room suite - it was great when you are traveling with grand children. The indoor pool was great - breakfast catered to all our needs. Will be back again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Grandma-coolove,

I would like to thank you for your review. I am always very pleased to read about the impact that our two room suites have on our guests. The hot breakfast is also something that we are given many compliments and we are very proud of. I am very happy to see that you and your grand kids had such a wonderful time here. I do hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks,

Blue Gap
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel was the best choice we made. It was very easy to find and the service was excellent. The room were amazing and the there service was great. They made us feel welcome. Thank you Best Western.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!