“Superb Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
Anchorage, Alaska
“Superb Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

My stay here was very relaxing and enjoyable. The staff were attentive and friendly and answered all of the questions I had. The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. I will definitely choose this hotel again on future trips to Albuquerque. Thanks!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I travel all the time and I am in and out of hotels. I am tired of unfreindly staff, and rooms I would be ashamed to take my family to! So I was extremyly happy to be greeted by a freindly face with a smile, the rooms were extremly clean (which is not common any more) more than enough space for me to spread out and feel like I was at home, minus the kids and wife. I was shocked and grateful to how wonderful the staff was it made being away from my family easier than any other trip I have had. I would stay there again without hesitation! Keep up the excellence your hotel bring service back to customer service!

• Stayed January 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good sized rooms. Location is next to the interstate. Average cleanliness. The service is completely lacking. I had to call the front desk twice to get my room cleaned. I had to call two more times to get clean towels, and even then only got the bare minimum. The staff told me they were all out. The free breakfast was a madhouse. Stay here if you're OK with that scene.

• Stayed February 2012
billy t, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

After reading your recent response in regards to some breakfast and service issues, i would first like to extend my sincerest apology for our inability to exceed your expectations. I of course would also like to "thank" you for choosing to stay with us. In my attempts to ensure that these mishaps do dont continue with our current or future guests, i try and collect as much information as possible to correct things within my control. I'm sure you do understand that the actions or attitudes of other guest's cannot fall into my realm of fixing. However, there is never an excuse for service or hotel related issues. In saying this, It is my hopes that you will contact me so that i can atleast make an attempt to "make things right". I do understand that you and others have many choices on where to stay when you travel and it is my goal to make sure that we provide a place where our team goes above and beyond in service, cleanliness, and accomodation. I hope that you will find this message heartfelt and sincere. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please contact me at anytime. Sincerely, Billy Thompson- General Manager. 505-830-0900.
Gallup, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

the hotel is located off the I-25 and there are several good restaurants closeby. The access is a little confusing but the staff were able to guide us. The breakfast is great. The service is wonderful.

Room Tip: When trying to reach hotel take the road that is right next to the gas station and not the on-ramp t...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

You can see the property right by the highway, but getting in takes a good many turns. The outside looks fairly new, but the inside is rather dark and the place looks like it was designed like apartments rather than a motel.

As I have not stayed in an executive suite of a Best Western PLUS before, I do not know if this is a regular feature or not. But this place is set up with a living area with sofa, coffee table, TV, fridge, coffee and tea and work desk, separated by a door to the room itself that also has a TV inside it. In between both sections is the bathroom. This means you can work till late or watch TV, while someone else sleeps in the bedroom section.

The room was clean, although it felt a little tired. The bathtub did not drain properly and the manager immediately moved us to a room across the hallway. This was done within 10 minutes of reporting. He came up personally to settle the matter and move us into the next room. I wish I had taken down his name. He's big sized, and spoke in a soft calm well mannered tone that belied his size.

I was pleased with the night I spent there. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
billy t, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
I would like to extend my sincerest "thank you" for taking the time to post such a positive response on trip advisor. I realize that travelers have a variety of choices and was pleased to read that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I look forward to your return on your next trip it Albuquerque. Sincerely, Billy Thompson-General Manager
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is one of the best hotels that I stayed at lately. I appreciate the staff and management that made my stay as pleasant as possible. I'm a very nit picking person when it comes to my stays at a hotel. Everything has to meet my standards for me to be satisfied. I must say I was completely satisfied with everything about the hotel and staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Kenai, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Very nice facility! The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The manager was very accommodating and helpful. The breakfast was great too! It was overall a great stay! We will be staying here again. I would definately reccommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!