We used to stay here from about 2001-05 occasionally and it was OK, but in need of renovations. Sometimes it felt a bit deserted and old, but they took dogs, so we stayed there. Plus the employees were always nice and helpful.
I chose to stay there a week ago, when coming in for a funeral. I stayed for 3 nights and was very impressed at the improvements in the beds, room decor, lobby and bar area. Wow, they really put some money into this place! The employees were still very helpful and friendly, and now the lobby was buzzing with activity in the evenings. People were eating the happy hour meals, drinking, talking, using the free computers ,etc. It was a nice change for the better.
They also have a Starbucks in the lobby. As far as I could tell, there was no free breakfast available.
The room was tastefully decorated and the beds are very soft and upgraded. I understand that there was free WIFI in the lobby, but a charge for using it in the rooms. I didn't use it myself though.
They still take dogs, but I did read that only one dog at a time. The hotel was very full and parking was sometimes hard to find, but I eventually found a spot by drving all around the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Albuquerque's uptown business district, our Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown hotel is minutes away from the Albuquerque INTL Sunport, the University of New Mexico, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.