“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown

You added Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown to your Saves list
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #13 of 147 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Nashville Tennessee USA
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had an excellent experience at this hotel. Very clean, wonderful room, excellent staff--very attentive and friendly--I felt very valued. We were at a conference in the hotel and I felt we were pampered and well cared for! I had no problems at all with my stay. Everyone was so nice. Also excellent location. Lovely hotel lobby with privacy and easy access to all areas of interest.

Room Tip: I was very close to the elevator, so I was afraid it would be noisy but I really didn't hear any...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Hello Judy W-

Thanks for your 5 Star review... We love when guest come to ABQ on a conference and leave with such a good feeling about us. Now it is time to tell your friends and family how great our city is and come back for a vacation.. We would love to host you...

Damen Kompanowski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Gallup, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times because of the price and quality of the rooms and service. Very comfortable beds, polite staff and would like to add GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. We had rented a movie to watch on the t.v. and about 10 minutes into the movie the t.v. started acting up, and we weren't able to continue watching it. I called the front desk and they sent up maintenance/technician almost immediately who fixed the problem We were allowed to watch the rest of the movie and because of the inconvenience were offered (we didn't even ask) free breakfast coupons at their restaurant the next morning. Very nice, small adult lounge with some good live entertainment.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hello Lydia u-

Thanks for your review. As General Manager it is always great to read these great stories about the staff... Exactly what should have happened once you encountered an issue. Thank for taking the time and reviewing out hotel...

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on the club level. My room was very clean and comfortable. The club lounge had a great view of the mountains. Their evening snacks were delicious, as were the breakfast selections. I especially enjoyed the privacy of the lounge only open to "club level" guests. I would highly recommend paying a few extra dollars for a room on the top floor. If I travel to Albuquerque again, I will stay here for sure.

Room Tip: Stay on the club level. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello Wendy-

Thank your for your 5 Star review. I would agree the extra fee for our club floor is so worth the price. A nice morning breakfast and evening appetizers, snacks and beverages. Our lounge also has great views of the Sandia's a great way to start and end your day...

Thanks again and I hope you do find the time to make it back to ABQ.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for business travel. During a previous trip to Albuquerque, we stayed in the downtown Albuquerque and were extremely disappointed. We were happy to find a hotel in a much safer location.

The hotel is a basic Sheraton and is appropriate for both business travelers and families. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Amenities include a small indoor pool and a nice fitness center. Dining options include a small café, restaurant and room service. The hotel is located near two shopping malls and there are plenty of restaurants in the surrounding area. In the hotel parking lot, there is a great breakfast restaurant and a Chili’s.

The check-in process was quick and easy. The hotel staff is very accommodating. As platinum SPG guests we were upgraded to a nice suite. The suites are huge. The suites have a kitchen table, seating area, microwave and fridge. The suites are located near the elevators but are very quiet. We did not hear any noise from the hallway or elevators.

Room Tip: Families should upgrade to the suites
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hello Cruefan30-

Thank you for your nice and detailed review on our hotel. Our hotel is located in the heart of Uptown with all the best shopping dining and entertainment and more to come. I am glad you enjoyed our suite we recently upgraded and think they look great.

I hope your travels bring you back to ABQ soon..

Green Forest, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've done hundreds of conferences over the last 15 years and this is the best hotel for their service to our needs as conference planners. the sales and catering team are sincere and go out of their way to meet our many needs and anticipate our needs. the GM is a very kind "hands-on" manager that makes this hotel tick. the rooms are lovely. shopping is nearby. food is great. service is the best! we will be coming back to hold future conferences because of the people here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HI Deanne B-

Thank you for the 5 Star review, I am so happy your conference was a success. We do have a wonderful staff, and that is what makes the difference in any business. Having the right people. Thanks again very much and we hope to host another conference soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The lobby is nice, a bit loud.
The pool area seemed dated.
Friendly staff.
The carpet in our room seemed paper thin, as did the walls and windows. I heard conversations clearly, and cars driving on Louisiana avenue. I heard other toilets flushing.
The club lounge food was tasty, pretty views and nice layout.
Strange bathroom door in the room, had a smoked window in the door, so when the light was on it lit up the room, not great when staying with others in the same room.
Overall what you expect from Sheraton.
I'd stay here again if the remember to dust everywhere (perhaps behind the tv/desk - a kid toy dropped behind and I nearly hurled when I saw the amount of dirt back there - the rest of the room was clean tho)

Room Tip: Away from the elevators!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello JulietteND-

Thanks for your review, I am glad you enjoyed our club lounge and it is always great to hear if back in town you would stay here again. I will definitely follow up on the few concerns and share you comments with my staff.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on June 29th, for a night.
I just want to say that the front desk agent, Kevin (sorry I didn't get the last name).
He was prompt, friendly, and with a very nice attitude. Very impressive.
I would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hello Jefferson L-

Thank you for your review. Kevin has been a great addition to our team, I will pass your nice comments.. We are so happy you found your home in ABQ...

Damen Kompanowski

Been to Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown? Share your experiences!