I work for the airlines and my work puts us here for the night. We had a long 23 hour layover and it was perfect. I was hoping I wouldn't be bored because it was such a long layover with no car. To my surprise there is a BIG indoor mall across the street and an outdoor mall in walking distance. I went to both malls to occupy myself. Lot of dinner option very close by. The front desk greeted us with a big welcoming smile! They suggested places to eat and directed me in the right direction. The rooms were spic and span with dreamy pillows! The hotel has a nice gym. I didn't eat at the restaurant because of the many options around. I'd recommend you to stay here and trust me is crew stay in MANY hotels and this one is great!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Albuquerque's uptown business district, our Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown hotel is minutes away from the Albuquerque INTL Sunport, the University of New Mexico, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.