“Love it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown to your Saves list
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #19 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Chicago, Illinois
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel staff is among the best in the Sheraton SPG network. Rooms are in great shape, great views, great food, and lots of good feelings about the location of the hotel.

We had an issue with the first room and were immediately moved and the appologies were sincere. Loved the club floor. Staff there knows how to treat guests.

Room Tip: Mountain views are spectacular.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Hello Mom 98-

Thanks for the 5 star review and the nice comments on our staff. It sounds like you really had a nice stay you enjoyed our great rooms, our staff and I hope you were able to relax while you were here.

Thanks again,

710 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Carlsbad, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed with two groups of people over 6 days, a crowd of 30 people (for a conference which booked at least 300 other people at the hotel) and with my family. I stayed on a regular floor and on the executive floor.
The staff was very helpful. My sister ended up in the hospital while we were at this hotel and the hotel staff sent her a small gift and a card. My only complaint was that there was a female bartender who was rude to people from the conference, though it was only one instance.
The executive floor was not very different from the regular floor. A bathrobe, an extra bottle of water, etc. The club lounge wasn't as nice as I expected, though it was still nice. It had a small breakfast, nice snacks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Pirece-

Thanks for you review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. If you would like to reach out to me about our bartender I would welcome your feedback. I am sorry you did not walk away with a better experience at the bar. I hope your conference was a success and hope to see you back in ABQ.

damen.kompanowski@sheratonuptown.com
Budoia, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped there for one night as we were driving through town. It was very conveniently located off I-10 with lots of restaurants close by. It is also pet friendly, which was surprising for such a nice hotel. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hello Erin T-

Thanks for the review, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay stay with us and will be back again next time you are in ABQ.. I agree we do have a great location, all the great shopping and dining is right out our front door.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with large group for a school trip, 20 people, our entire experience went so smoothly check in was a breeze a manager even came up to the room of our director to deliver a master lost of our whole party and their rooms! Rooms are spacious clean comfortable and very nice, large flat screen, modern furnishings. They have a pool, fitness room, restaurant, Starbucks, and bar (closed at 11) hotel is right next to Coronado mall, across the street. everything was so nice and comfortable we can't wait to.come back next year!

• Stayed January 2013
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Hello Mgomeza-

Thank you for your great review on our hotel.. We were so happy to host your group this year. For a group such as your our location is so perfect. Your attendees had all types of options right out our front doors for food, entertainment and fun. I know when arriving on a bus that is important to have these options so your attendees can all enjoy their time when not in their sessions. I so happy you had a great stay and we look forward to hosting your group next year.

MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown during the International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. We chose to have a very active vacation, and this hotel is very conveniently located. The bus stop is right on the corner and you can pretty much go anywhere you'd like for $2. If your destination is close (restaurants, mall, etc), the hotel service car was happy to drive you. The staff at the front desk, the bar, and the driving service were all super friendly and willling to help. The fruit infused water right as you walk through the lobby was also a highlight for us, as we were walking, hot, and sweaty alot! The rooms were clean for the most part (though our tub didn't drain properly - bring shower shoes!). There was no fridge in the room, but the staff at the front desk was nice enough to put our leftovers in their fridge. Bed were sooo comfortable - I slept very well the entire trip. My only gripe, which is not a huge deal, was the delay of the maids. Our room was never clean until around dinner time, and twice we had to call down to the front desk for towels. But that was probably the busiest time of year, and that was the worst part - not too shabby! The rooms were a little pricey for what we got, but for the time of year and the service I am happy with the value. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sheraton when you go to visit Albuquerque!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Hello Rivvy-

Up Up and Away... Sounds like a Two Thumbs Up review for us and then the time came for your to go home.. We would love to host you again at our hotel... Balloon Fiesta is a very special time of the year for us. I am so glad you enjoyed the event and then able to relax and have fun in Uptown. Thank you for all the kind words.

Anonymous
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I really loved this hotel. Very quiet, attentive, friendly staff, great food (you MUST try the fried avocado chips!), definitely worth the money.

I unexpectedly had to extend my stay, and was surprised to find there was no fridge in the room. If you think you'll need one, be sure and indicate that to the hotel when you're making a reservation. They do have rooms with fridges, but not all rooms have them.

Also, be sure and ask for a room with a mountain view. Breathtaking!

I'd like to compliment Sylvia and the other housekeeping staff that took care of my room. Extremely clean and a pleasure to stay in. I do not carry cash, and had to use a credit card for their tip. This was another service of the Sheraton, and I'd like to thank Kevin, one of the managers, for taking care of that personally. You all really did Albuquerque proud!

Room Tip: I always ask to be on the highest floor possible, away from the elevator, and on the side opposite t...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Hello Pranashakti-

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review on our hotel. I also love the view we have of the mountains. Thank you for recognizing our housekeepers who work so hard everyday. I will pass this on to Sylvia, and let her know she made a great impression on you.

We look forward to your next stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

It was a really great stay
Friendly service
Nice looby area
Breakfast is served , no buffet
Big rooms with plasma tv

Nice bath good pressure in shower
Beds were so comfy
Free parking
Has nice pool area

• Stayed January 2013
Hello planotexas1-

Thanks for the nice review I am thrilled you had a great stay at our property... Everything I like to hear, Friendly , Great Food, Great Sleep, Great Shower & A Nice Swim.. Sounds like we accomplished our goal..

See you on your next trip from Plano..

Yours in Hospitality.
Damen Kompanowski

Been to Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown? Share your experiences!