I really loved this hotel. Very quiet, attentive, friendly staff, great food (you MUST try the fried avocado chips!), definitely worth the money.
I unexpectedly had to extend my stay, and was surprised to find there was no fridge in the room. If you think you'll need one, be sure and indicate that to the hotel when you're making a reservation. They do have rooms with fridges, but not all rooms have them.
Also, be sure and ask for a room with a mountain view. Breathtaking!
I'd like to compliment Sylvia and the other housekeeping staff that took care of my room. Extremely clean and a pleasure to stay in. I do not carry cash, and had to use a credit card for their tip. This was another service of the Sheraton, and I'd like to thank Kevin, one of the managers, for taking care of that personally. You all really did Albuquerque proud!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Sheraton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Albuquerque's uptown business district, our Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown hotel is minutes away from the Albuquerque INTL Sunport, the University of New Mexico, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.