This Sheraton is conveniently located by restaurants and shops. I stayed for work and didn't realize they did not have a shuttle to the airport. So be prepared to pay about $35 for a cab, one way. The hotel was nice. My room AC didn't work so it was hot and I could not sleep. But it was clean and the ladies at the front desk were very friendly. My breakfast was outstanding and the 2 people that served me were great as well. I am sorry I didn't get their names. Normally I do, but I was so tired from lack of sleep I forgot. I only go to ALB for work so I probably won't stay here unless the airport Sheraton is full.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Sheraton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Albuquerque's uptown business district, our Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown hotel is minutes away from the Albuquerque INTL Sunport, the University of New Mexico, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.