“The Best Hotel in Albuquerque” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown

You added Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown to your Saves list
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #12 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“The Best Hotel in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011

This is the only hotel I stay at when in Albuquerque. The staff from front desk to housekeeping are wonderful. From the moment you arrive they do everything they can to make your stay with them incredible.They make you feel very welcome, whether this is your first stay or 100th stay. The rooms are decorated beautifully and very spacious. You will have a great nights rest in their comfy beds. A nice relaxing lounge to enjoy a cocktail and chat with friends. You cannot go wrong at this hotel. There are restaurants close by, the hotel also offers a shuttle within a few mile area that can take you for a great dinner. I promise you will not be disappointed with your stay at the Sheraton Uptown.

Room Tip: No bad rooms, they do upgrade.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

First time staying at this hotel. Bed was comfortable. Found dust on the nightstand and dresser - room was either not used for awhile or it wasn't cleaned thoroughly. Bathroom was OK. No free WiFi unless your a member of the Sheraton Hotels - which now days having free WiFi is as common as having a flat screen TV in your room. So that was disappointing. I paid in advance and got a rate under $100. I would not pay above that for a stay at this hotel. This hotel was redone/upgraded a couple years ago and sadly it is already showing wear. This is a huge hotel with conference rooms so it looks like they hold a lot of events here. No free breakfast offered.

Room Tip: Look online and pay in advance to get a good rate.
Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

I was a bit concerned when I saw some reviews here.
-First of all, the hotel and room were both very clean and updated.
-People have mentioned loud flusing toilets. I maybe heard a toilet flush once
or twice, but it wasn't loud and only lasted a second or two. Hardly enough to wake
someone from a sleep.
-The bed may have been a little harder than I'm used to, but I still slept well.
-The hotel is conveniently located to major attractions/interstates.
-The $10/24 hour Internet room rate was ridiculous.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

We came in to the Sheraton Albuquerque after hiking for 5 days in the Grand Canyon. We had not showered and I'm positive we were not looking our best. Yet the people at the front desk made us feel welcome and treated us like VIPs. We had two rooms. A king suite for my wife and I, and a 2 queen room for my boys. They were adjoining which really made things easier on us and allowed my wife and I to actually have some privacy, while keeping an eye on our teenagers. The rooms were both immaculate and even had extra towels and a refrigerator. The front desk was kind enough to give us coupons for breakfast over the weekend because the club lounge was closed. That simplified our lives and saved us some money too. I might also add that the breakfast at the hotel was excellent. I highly recommend the omelette. The staff at the Sheraton were courteous, kind, friendly, warm, helpful, and all of the other things you would want from a hotel. It actually made me sad to leave Saturday night. I travel for a living and stay in a lot of hotels and I have never been disappointed when I stay at a Sheraton. This particular hotel however, really raised the bar of excellence. I won't stay anywhere else when I return to Albuquerque.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

I travel to Albuquerque and stay at this hotel frequently. I absolutely love the concierge, Anthony Sanchez. He goes out of his way to greet me with a friendly word, remembering me and chatting like an old friend. He is extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations and suggestions for things to do. The rest of the front desk staff is always helpful too. Thanks, Sheraton Uptown, for making my time on the road feel like a home.

Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

I have been staying at the Sheraton Uptown in Albuquerque since July of last year (2010). I am typically at this hotel at least once or twice a month for five days each visit. Anthony Sanchez, an employee at this hotel, works at the front desk. His warm, friendly personality makes each visit a pleasure. Being on the road as much as I am, it is nice to have someone recognize you as you check-in. It makes you feel like you are at home. Anthony never fails to say "welcome home' as he sees me and he goes out of his way to make sure my stay is pleasant and comfortable., I have stayed in other hotels in other cities and states and must say, I do not feel as comfortable as I am when in at at the Sheraton Uptown. I attribute this to Anthony's professional and courteous attention he gives not only to me, but to my co-workers and others. I want to make sure Anthony gets the credit and praise he deserves for a job well done....always!

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I traveled to Albuquerque for a Business Meeting in March 2011 and stayed at the Sheraton Uptown. The hotel was beautiful, clean, and my room was wonderful! I had a cold during my stay so it was especially comforting to have a spacious, clean room with a comfortable bed, and coffee/tea service in the room. I found the staff at the Sheraton to be very friendly, courteous and helpful!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay for fun or business.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown? Share your experiences!