“Great location for early morning flights.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #35 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great location for early morning flights.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is our go-to location for early morning departures or late night arrivals.
Instead of getting up at 3:30 and then driving 39 mins to the airport, I stay here the night before, get up at a more reasonable time, and the use the walkway over to the airport.
My wife likes it now too since George the bartender made her an "awesome" Bloody Mary.

• Stayed May 2014
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
jedwardsdiamonds,

I’m pleased that our facilities and proximity to the Airport make your early morning or late night air travel easier. The Sheraton Albuquerque Airport is located just steps from the Airport which is very convenient to our guests. Thank you for your feedback and I will let George know that he has a new fan!

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel used to be pretty bare bones. After the renovations it is quiter in the rooms, and the restaurant is brighter with better food. I would stay here again. Great deal at the gov. rate Get a room high up in the hotel for a better sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Sumakmonkey,

I agree with you on your assessment of our renovation. The renovation is modern and well-planned to make better use of space and maximize comfort. I will pass on your kind words to our staff members and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed there for a night and were pleased with the customer service, the rooms, and the views. We were sitting in the club lounge for breakfast and got to see the balloons which was a bonus. The rooms are nice and cleans and the beds are comfortable. Will definitely consider it again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
P D,

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our customer service, guestrooms, and views of Albuquerque. The upgrade to our Sheraton Club Lounge is only $25 which includes access for two guests. The view is spectacular and it’s very common to see a few hot air balloons in the early mornings. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel soon.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

First, the hotel has recently been re-done. My room was great! The bed was great! The restaurant was really nice. The service, however, was ideal. From the first person I met until the last went the extra mile. They never failed to ask, "What else can I do?". After my experience with Budget Rental Car, I thought that customer service was gone forever. The Sheraton quickly changed that view for me. I arrived early and just wanted to leave my bags while the car was checked in. The desk told me that he thought that my room would be ready. The concierge (or service manager) told me that he would send a car to pick me up from the rental car place. And it just got better and better! I am impressed with the training that the staff receives -- everyone was there to help and to see that all is well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
RoseSA,

I’m glad to hear that your experience at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel “got better and better”. Our associates understand that traveling can be stressful and our intention is to eliminate some of those stresses. I will share your experience and service observations with our associates. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the bedding package including: Sheraton’s signature duvet, 300+ thread count sheets, and both feather down and hypoallergenic pillows. This Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed does make for an awesome night’s rest. We look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stayed here 9 days to see family and friends. What a GREAT Hotel!!
Every employee from maintenance to the bartender were always upbeat and very accommodating.
Love the fruity water in the lobby.
The food is FANTASTIC in the restaurant.
Stay here if you are ever in Albuquerque...this is a top notch "spot on" Hotel!!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
DorthyC,

Thank you for your “top notch” review of the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel’s amenities and “spot on” service. I will pass on to our staff your positive experience due to their upbeat and accommodating approach. I agree with your assessment of our Rojo Grill not only is the service great, but the food as well. We look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had a short night in Albuquerque, in between a late evening arrival at the airport and a morning departure. It is an easy walk from the airport to the hotel; it was so nice to just walk and not have to wait for a hotel van. The check-in was quick and the front desk friendly. The room was well-planned and clean. The next day, when we asked about a ride to the airport, we were taken immediately in a hybrid car by a great employee who was friendly and engaging. There is a restaurant and a bar on site.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet T,

I’m pleased that our friendly staff and the hotels proximity to Albuquerque’s International Sunport Terminal provided a positive experience for you. The Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel is only a short 5 minute walk from the airport terminal which is very convenient to our guests. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay.

santa rosa, california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The staff at this hotel are very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and quiet except for the air conditioning fan which was very noisy. The shuttle service was prompt and efficient. We had a good experience with, "George", in the restaurant and also a good experience with the bartender on Sunday evening. Both were efficient and friendly. All in all, this was a very good experience.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor. No problems at all except for the noisy fan.