“Better since the renovations” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #44 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
“Better since the renovations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel used to be pretty bare bones. After the renovations it is quiter in the rooms, and the restaurant is brighter with better food. I would stay here again. Great deal at the gov. rate Get a room high up in the hotel for a better sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Sumakmonkey,

I agree with you on your assessment of our renovation. The renovation is modern and well-planned to make better use of space and maximize comfort. I will pass on your kind words to our staff members and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Ivan Aguilar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed there for a night and were pleased with the customer service, the rooms, and the views. We were sitting in the club lounge for breakfast and got to see the balloons which was a bonus. The rooms are nice and cleans and the beds are comfortable. Will definitely consider it again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
P D,

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our customer service, guestrooms, and views of Albuquerque. The upgrade to our Sheraton Club Lounge is only $25 which includes access for two guests. The view is spectacular and it’s very common to see a few hot air balloons in the early mornings. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel soon.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

First, the hotel has recently been re-done. My room was great! The bed was great! The restaurant was really nice. The service, however, was ideal. From the first person I met until the last went the extra mile. They never failed to ask, "What else can I do?". After my experience with Budget Rental Car, I thought that customer service was gone forever. The Sheraton quickly changed that view for me. I arrived early and just wanted to leave my bags while the car was checked in. The desk told me that he thought that my room would be ready. The concierge (or service manager) told me that he would send a car to pick me up from the rental car place. And it just got better and better! I am impressed with the training that the staff receives -- everyone was there to help and to see that all is well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
RoseSA,

I’m glad to hear that your experience at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel “got better and better”. Our associates understand that traveling can be stressful and our intention is to eliminate some of those stresses. I will share your experience and service observations with our associates. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the bedding package including: Sheraton’s signature duvet, 300+ thread count sheets, and both feather down and hypoallergenic pillows. This Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed does make for an awesome night’s rest. We look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stayed here 9 days to see family and friends. What a GREAT Hotel!!
Every employee from maintenance to the bartender were always upbeat and very accommodating.
Love the fruity water in the lobby.
The food is FANTASTIC in the restaurant.
Stay here if you are ever in Albuquerque...this is a top notch "spot on" Hotel!!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
DorthyC,

Thank you for your “top notch” review of the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel’s amenities and “spot on” service. I will pass on to our staff your positive experience due to their upbeat and accommodating approach. I agree with your assessment of our Rojo Grill not only is the service great, but the food as well. We look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had a short night in Albuquerque, in between a late evening arrival at the airport and a morning departure. It is an easy walk from the airport to the hotel; it was so nice to just walk and not have to wait for a hotel van. The check-in was quick and the front desk friendly. The room was well-planned and clean. The next day, when we asked about a ride to the airport, we were taken immediately in a hybrid car by a great employee who was friendly and engaging. There is a restaurant and a bar on site.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet T,

I’m pleased that our friendly staff and the hotels proximity to Albuquerque’s International Sunport Terminal provided a positive experience for you. The Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel is only a short 5 minute walk from the airport terminal which is very convenient to our guests. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay.

santa rosa, california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The staff at this hotel are very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and quiet except for the air conditioning fan which was very noisy. The shuttle service was prompt and efficient. We had a good experience with, "George", in the restaurant and also a good experience with the bartender on Sunday evening. Both were efficient and friendly. All in all, this was a very good experience.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor. No problems at all except for the noisy fan.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
dolly022,

I appreciate you taking the time to recognize our helpful and friendly staff, as well as, our clean and quiet guestrooms. I hope that the air-conditioning fan was not too much of an inconvenience to you. I will pass on your kind words to George and thank him for his great service during your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay.

Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My family and I recently traveled to Albuquerque to attend the graduation of my nephew. After a long day of travel, we arrived at the airport and were elated to see a Sheraton shuttle! The driver, George L. Carver III was so very kind, polite and helpful, I was very impressed. When we arrived at the hotel, WOW! We did not have to wait, even though it was late at night! We were quickly checked in and on our way to the room, which was immaculate! For such a big chain like the Sheraton, I was elated that our room had a spectacular view, and was CLEAN! Many hotels these days cut corners, and keep their rooms suitable, but the Sheraton truly cares about its guests and it shows by the cleanliness and kindness of the staff. A+! We will definitely stay there again the next time we travel to Albuquerque! A special thank you to Mr. Carver, Alex and Devon for making our stay so delightful!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ArleenF,

Thank you for mentioning our incredible associates who provide you with exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of cleanliness during your stay. I will pass on your kind words to George, Alex, and Devon regarding their service and your positive experience at our hotel. We hope to see you back during you next trip to Albuquerque.

Ivan Aguilar

Been to Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!