“Best Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
mt
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

From the moment I walked into the lobby I was greeted and treated like I mattered. Everyone was kind and helpful. Check-in was fast and easy. My suite was lovely, I was on the twelfth floor and the view of the city lights were beautiful. Room service was fast and delicious. Mmm Good green chili enchiladas. The bed was very comfortable. The room was spotless and smelled nice. Shuttle service to the airport was a smooth easy transition. But what stood out for me the most was the kindness, helpfulness and efficiency of the staff. Everyone was friendly and outgoing even late at night. This will be the place I stay when in Alb. Thank you to everyone for making my stay lovely. This was the highlight of my trip to New Mexico.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hello, TravelgalMT:

Thank you for the positive review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

It is always great to hear our associates provided our guest with an exceptional experience and provided a warm, welcoming atmosphere. I concur on the green chili enchiladas they are my favorite.

We hope we get an opportunity to be of service in the future and thank you again for your comments about your stay.

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Based here for three night stay in Albuquerque. Check in efficient. Room clean but basic. Lack of room safe a big negative, particularly as hotel main safe out of order. All staff very helpful but quality of food in restaurants was grim. Great margaritas though in lobby bar!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hello Ritchie S,

First thank you for your feedback about your stay. We appreciate hearing both the positive comments as well as constructive feedback. This just enables us to improve our products a services.

I would like to ask for further detail, regarding the hotel safe as we do have safety deposit boxes available to our guests so I am curious if you were given the wrong information and would like to correct this with the staff. In addition I would like discuss your experience regarding the food quality and get more detail as to the date, meal period and menu selection.

Ultimately, I want to be able to provide information to our staff to improve. In addition, I want to find a resolution which is 100% satisfactory to you. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at dave.eisenbraun@sheratonabqairport.com to discuss this further.

Again thank you for providing us with your comments.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is located very close to the airport terminal (there was no noise from the planes though). We stay here to visit Albuquerque for pleasure or work which is the reason for the four star rating on location because it's located in the southern part of Albuquerque, but a quick drive to UNM, Central Ave. and Knob Hill. There's only one other hotel (Hotel Andaluz in downtown) that we like to stay at in Albuquerque but for the price this tops even that hotel. Service is excellent, great lobby design with a bar and restaurant, hotel is very clean, bed is very comfortable and the entire hotel has it's own unique modern style. You can't go wrong, especially with prices frequently below $100/night.

• Stayed March 2013
Jamie L, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the Sheraton Airport Hotel. We appreciate your kind comments and loyalty to the Sheraton Airport. We look forward to hosting your stay when you are in Albuquerque again. Should you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Warm regards,
Dave Eisenbraun
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

One night business stay free shuttle every 15 minutes to airport, about a 3 minute ride. This a very nice hotel clean, excellent restaurant rooms are merge and the bedding is exceptionally nice. Clean modern baths with desperate sink area.free wifi but its a very weak signal. About a 10 minute drive to downtown. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Jamie L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Sheraton Airport Hotel. We apologize that your internet signal did not meet your expectations. During some of the recent stores, we have unfortunately experienced some technical difficulties. We have just completed an overhaul of the system and added more bandwith. There should not be any other issues. We hope you will return as our guest when you are in the area again. If you have any needs, please don't hesitate to contact me.
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is very close to the airport with a free, quick, shuttle service. My room was clean and comfortable. The main reason for my being exercised to write this review is that the reception staff were so friendly and helpful, especially when I had a problem. (Not of their making)
So if in Albuquerque i would definitely stay there again. Thanks Guys!

Room Tip: Nice view if you are higher up - airport noise is not evident.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Jamie L, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel. We appreciate your kind comments, and have passed them along to our staff. Come and visit us again soon. Best wishes.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The hotel is nice for a stop over at the airport. The rooms on the top floor were clean, up to date. Our upgrade was nice. Club room was nice with great service. The pool is outside, to cold for the winter.

Room Tip: Top floor had nice rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Palmdale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was originally planning to stay at this property but unfortunately I had to squeeze some stays with another hotel brand and it's loyalty program. However, after a delayed flight coming in past midnight, another early morning departure, and a shuttle that never came, I cancelled that stay and switched to the Sheraton which took less time for me to walk from the airport terminal than the entire duration of my waiting for the shuttle of the other hotel! And for those that would rather not walk or have quite a bit of luggage at hand, they thankfully also offer a shuttle service!

Was greeted at check-in by Jonathan, a surprisingly friendly soul whom I wish I could encounter more whenever I enter a hotel at ungodly hours! The entire process was very speedy considering that I didn't have a prior reservation. With only 4 hours to eat, sleep, freshen up, and get ready for another day, every minute did count and Jonathan valued it just as much!

The bar area was also open late (thank heavens), has a limited food menu (never thought I'd be so happy to see a ham sandwich after a delayed 20 hour trek from Shanghai via Chicago!), and was attended by Judy, another friendly staff who welcomed everyone with just as much friendliness, regardless of the hour!

The room itself is the typical contemporary Sheraton standard, most especially with the Sweet Sleeper bed which was a godsend which made me wish I had more than just a handful of hours to rest!

Truly a convenient property for those that require to be close to the airport and don't want to bother waiting for shuttles. Would I stay again? Likely but hopefully with more time at hand!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hello Chasingtheskies,

Thank you for nice compliments about our staff and our hotel. We know you have many choices for lodging and I am glad you choose us when the other brands shuttle failed to come.

Your comments about Jonathon are very true he is definitely a pleasant soul even at 6:30 am after working all night he has a pleasant tone and a smile on his face. We know travel is not always fun and we work hard to take care of our guests, making our part of your travel itinerary the more pleasant part of that travel experience.

I am glad you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour food service with our after hours menu and experience Jody's pleasant smile and demeanor. I have to agree with you after a long day of travel there isn't anything better than crawling into the wonderful Sweet Sleeper Bed by Sheraton for a restful nights sleep.

We hope the next time you are in town you have more time to experience our staff and hotel. We also have a new fabulous Chef who joined the team at the beginning of February and he has some amazing food. We hope you can spend a few days and experience some of his culinary delights. He prides himself in fresh ingredients and from scratch cooking.

David Eisenbraun

Been to Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!