“had to wait” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Fort Defiance, Arizona
“had to wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Most of the time, you can be waited on within 3 minutes of being seated but on our last trip, it took almost 8 minutes for the waiter to take our drink order. If you eat there in the evening try the green chili meatloaf. It is so good!

Visited August 2014

Dallas, TX
“Late Night Snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

It was getting late and we didn't want a big dinner, so we stopped in the bar side and ordered a drink and split an order of their Steak Quesadilla's. Plenty of food and served with a big scoop of guacamole and sour cream. Quick, friendly excellent service. Delicious!!!

Visited August 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Good food in a casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had an early dinner here, before a concert at the Sandia Casino Amphitheater. Concert was at 7 and we arrived by 5pm, but it was already beginning to fill up. No wait for a table, fortunately. Our server was very good and attentive, even as the restaurant became busier. We ordered chips, salsa, guacamole and queso as an appetizer and it was really good (restaurant guacamole can be chancy at times). I ordered a Cobb salad for dinner that was substantial (more than I could eat) and very fresh and tasty, as well as nicely presented. It was very convenient because of the concert we were attending, but I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Excellent service and meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We ate here two nights on our first visit, and two nights at the end of our New Mexico trip. The food was excellent and the service was superb. Don't miss the BBQ ribs as they were tender and delicious. Also, the pork chops were yummy and also the BBQ chicken. We enjoyed the dinners at the bar where we had a great time and liked watching the bartenders make some of the best drinks I have seen in a long time.....some real old time favorites and fresh "umbrella" drinks!

Visited June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Quality of food and service is inconsistent, and management's attitude stinks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I used to frequent this restaurant weekly while gaming at their casino. My last visit was a traumatic, humiliating experience! After being served a tough, terribly overcooked steak and cold food, I waited 15 minutes to see the manager. When the manager arrived, he was accompanied by a security guard who escorted me and my 94-year-old mother in a wheelchair out of the restaurant because we had complained about our food and service. I was told that because I had complained on some other occasions about their food, we were being banned from the restaurant. Stunned, I stated that if the food isn't edible, they shouldn't served it, and I was entitled to complain. I also told them that I had eaten there numerous times when the food was very good. Their problem is inconsistency and a complacent attitude within the management. They have a captive clientele supported by the largest casino in the area, so they don't really care whether they get it right or not and, obviously, they don't want to know about it. It's like restaurant Russian roulette -- if you don't like what you get, they may throw you out and ban you!

• Visited October 2013