“Too expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Amarillo, TX
“Too expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The prices were too expensive. Maybe if they wouldn't pile the plates up so full, they would not be so high. Or maybe they could have half orders.

Visited February 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent Food But.......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have eaten here several times over the last 3 months. I ate here before Christmas and the Christmas day meal and a couple of times after. My server's were all great. But, I started noticing the food being served to us wasn't served even warm. I didn't say anything because I thought it was an isolated incident but it has happened every time since before Christmas. I don't understand how that is possible but, I don't think it is a good thing. My last stay I ordered a steak medium well and it was rare. Personally I didn't mind but it wasn't on the grill that long. Hopefully, this review can help in getting the food out hot and cooked correctly. I will eat here again and hope for better.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“After several visits”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

After several visits to the restaurant, wanting to give it another chance, I give up. Service just got worse with every visit and the food as well. The last visit, we waited 25 minutes to be seated, 20 minutes before a waiter came to the table, another 15 before he brought our beverages and took our order, another 35 before the food arrived and was totally unable to eat anything but the garlic mashed potatoes, (everyone's plates were inedible) and I don't know how much longer for the check to come. While I love the casino and the hotel, I will not go back to The Council Room for a meal!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Haines City, Florida
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Athe here once for lunch and once for dinner. Delicious Veggie WEllington over rice. And very reasonably priced !!

Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“Great Food and Priced Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went there for lunch with a friend while in town. I had a french dip and the roll it was on was amazing. The beef was not too pink and the au jus was a good. Great atmosphere and I would good back again. I didn't have desert, but they looked really good.

Visited January 2014