“Superb Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Superb Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I made reservations for my daughter and her boyfriend who are coming into town for the Christmas holiday. I spoke with Sarah who was able to accommodate my request for a room with a mountain view for them -- her friendliness, courtesy and overall phone demeanor was superb. In a time when great customer service is no longer the norm, it is refreshing to speak to someone who goes above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. She is an excellent representation of the hotel's professional and friendly staff.

I can only rate this hotel based on my phone conversation, but am familiar with the location which is convenient to the freeway, shopping, and numerous restaurants, Also, great mountain views!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Susan C, Interactive Marketing Coordinator at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear QB505,

I'm so glad Sarah was able to help you reserve the perfect room for your daughter and her boyfriend. I hope they have a wonderful stay.

Our staff prides itself on its service, so thanks for letting us know about Sarah!

551 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
antioch, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent 6 days here. Nice hotel but lots of problems with staff. Not enough for a big event like the Balloon Fiesta. Food was ok--heard lots of complaints that too many dishes were too spicy. Not a lot to choose from that didn't have red chili. Our waitress , Natasha, was wonderful but she just could not handle everyone. Most times she was by herself. Our biggest issue was that our laundry was lost for 3 days and the front staff didn't think it was important enough to get to the bottom of it and find it. It took getting a manager involved finally to figure out that the clothes had been dropped off at the wrong hotel. If Justin or Jessica had followed up on it, we could have had our clothing in one day. Instead, I had to spend one afternoon doing laundry just to have clean clothes. The laundry service didn't charge us as it was their fault but I also felt Nativo should have done a MUCH better job at handling this matter. The general manager, Gerald, offered us a free night on our next trip there but we do not plan a trip to New Mexico in the future. It would have been nice of them to offer to refund a night from our bill. I would not stay here or recommend this hotel just for that reason--the place is nice but nothing special and there are plenty of other hotels that probably give better customer service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan C, Interactive Marketing Coordinator at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear toothdeb,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the laundry service and recovering your items. Our staff is fully aware of the problem and will be more diligent in resolving issues in the future.

I hope your visit to Albuquerque was a good one and that you do visit New Mexico again. Please considering giving us another chance, too.

Salford, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very nice and comfortable hotel. Some interesting interior design choices which follow the native American theme. No breakfast included which was a shame, but we paid for breakfast one day and it was really good (I recommend the breakfast chimichanga heartily!). Gym is a bit small (only two treadmills and two cross trainers) but the pool looked nice. Jacuzzi wasn't working while we were there. Also worth noting the bar shut early while we were there (9pm on a Sunday)

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan C, Interactive Marketing Coordinator at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Hi Jon N.,

I'm glad you had a good stay with us! We like our visitors to feel comfortable and enjoy our unique decor.

I hope you are able to visit Albuquerque again soon.

Tucson,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We received excellent service from the staff at this hotel. The housekeeping supervisor, Jessy, went above and beyond what I would have expected. I will definitely stay here again upon my next visit to Albuquerque!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Susan C, Interactive Marketing Coordinator at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hi Charlie E,

Thanks for letting us know about our service and especially about Jessy. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope your next visit to Albuquerque is equally as great.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I booked this hotel through an online deal. The hotel was apparently overbooked when I tried to check in. The front desk clerk (I think his name is Justin) did everything he could to work it out. He was able to get us the room we needed as well as give tips for a delivery for dinner. The room was nice and the hotel had a fun atmosphere.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We chose the Nativo because of the Native American decor and we weren't disappointed. The public areas contained many beautiful art pieces and the rooms were tastefully and comfortably decorated as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a surprise find for my wife and I. It was incredibly good value, had a great lobby area, and also a good fitness room and indoor/outdoor pool with spa. The room was clean, large and quiet, with a good bathroom. I would thoroughly recommend this place.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Nativo Lodge Albuquerque? Share your experiences!