This place is pretty ghetto! There was a drunk mom at the bar with her kids. The resteraunt isnt even open on the weekends and all that is available is like snack bar food. Also, the hotel itself smelled really gross. Service desk clerk at night was not helpful at all! There are way better places to stay in Albuquerque!
- Also Known As:
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Nativo Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Nativo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers from all over the world stay at the Nativo Lodge to experience Native American culture through the hotel’s vibrant art, innovative technology, and cultural aspects. No other hotel achieves the unique blend of contemporary and traditional Native American atmosphere within their luxurious rooms. Conveniently located near Balloon Fiesta Park and major attractions in Albuquerque, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and the New Mexico landscape, and Santa Fe is just a quick 45 minutes away. Spacious rooms with private balconies, free WIFI, daily Happy Hour, and true hospitality and charm of Native American contemporary culture make staying at the Nativo Lodge a one-of-a-kind experience."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Nativo Lodge Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.