I found this hotel online while traveling out West with a friend. I was wanting something other than the usual chain and this caught my attention. It did not disappoint! It was awesome. It is full of Native American culture; the building design, art, decor and food. It was the first hotel on our trip that had an indoor working hot tub, which felt great. There was a restaurant on site which made me happy as the traffic getting there was pretty heavy and I wanted to stay put. The menu was appealing and my "three sister wrap" was delicious. Room was very clean, comfy mattress with interesting black and white photography and dream catchers framed on the walls. In the evening I went outside a couple times in the dark just to look at the neon lights on front of the building. The room rate was very reasonable considering the charming ambiance and it's location in a large city. We wanted to get an early start, so didn't get to eat the breakfast buffet (a charge but reasonable) I did have a couple cups of coffee which they had in the lobby which tasted great so no need to go next door to Starbucks. I had no issue with noise like a previous reviewer. I loved this place and would recommend it as a great place to experience the southwest culture while staying in Albuquerque.
- Also Known As:
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Nativo Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Nativo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers from all over the world stay at the Nativo Lodge to experience Native American culture through the hotel’s vibrant art, innovative technology, and cultural aspects. No other hotel achieves the unique blend of contemporary and traditional Native American atmosphere within their luxurious rooms. Conveniently located near Balloon Fiesta Park and major attractions in Albuquerque, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and the New Mexico landscape, and Santa Fe is just a quick 45 minutes away. Spacious rooms with private balconies, free WIFI, daily Happy Hour, and true hospitality and charm of Native American contemporary culture make staying at the Nativo Lodge a one-of-a-kind experience."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Nativo Lodge Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.