I'm so angry!! Driving cross country and wanted a good night sleep but its so loud!!! It sounds like a nightclub below my room. I can't fall a sleep at all. Also the blanket that's on the bed is really scary. When I touched it sparks would light up. I was scared a fire would start. I would never stay here again! It's a convenient location and the staff is nice but the noise and flammable blankets kill it for me.
- Also Known As:
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel
- Nativo Lodge Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Nativo Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Nativo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers from all over the world stay at the Nativo Lodge to experience Native American culture through the hotel’s vibrant art, innovative technology, and cultural aspects. No other hotel achieves the unique blend of contemporary and traditional Native American atmosphere within their luxurious rooms. Conveniently located near Balloon Fiesta Park and major attractions in Albuquerque, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and the New Mexico landscape, and Santa Fe is just a quick 45 minutes away. Spacious rooms with private balconies, free WIFI, daily Happy Hour, and true hospitality and charm of Native American contemporary culture make staying at the Nativo Lodge a one-of-a-kind experience."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Nativo Lodge Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.