“Happily Ever After” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town

You added Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town to your Saves list
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   800 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 (Formerly Sheraton Old Town Hotel)   |
Affiliate website
Special Price
Limited Time - Save 20%
Ranked #18 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Happily Ever After”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

My husband and I celebrated our wedding at Hotel Albuquerque with 150 guests. The venue was amazing, as well as the food. My husband and I were so impressed with the staff. Lauren Hatch was incredible in assisting us with all the decisions that would matter most. We were asked when we would be throwing the next event from our guests because of their satisfaction with the entrees and waiters. We couldn't have been happier with our decision! If you need a beautiful, affordable venue for a wedding, definitely include Hotel Albuquerque! You won't regret it!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

Earlier this month, my husband and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary at the Hotel ABQ. It couldn't have been better. Three months prior to our arrival, when I made the reservations, I requested a room with a balcony. I was told to call again the day before our arrival so to remind them of that request, (which I did) but it would be first come, first served on the balcony requests. As luck would have it, on the drive from Sedona, AZ, to ABQ, our rental car broke down. In tears, I called the Hotel ABQ, and explained that we would be arriving late, that it was our 25th anniversary, and that we really wanted a room with a balcony. When we arrived, the hotel didn't disappoint us. A room with a view was ours. The room itself was OK, but the balcony view, the lobby and decor of the hotel, including the pool area, was beautiful. We had a very intimate dinner at the hotel's Cristobal's restaurant, which was delicious. All in all, the location to Old Town, the balcony room, Cristobal's, and the staff were wonderful. It was a good choice for us.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

We got married at the Spanish Pavilion in May and Jenaya was our event planner and it was amazing! It was so well coordinated and everything went off beautifully and she made it so I didn't have to worry. All of my guests raved about our wedding was the best they had been to! The food was excellent. I manage events in DC as part of my job and she was so professional and friendly. All of the hotel staff was so helpful as well - making sure our guests were well-taken care of. Jenaya was a wonderful resource and helped us navigate our options wonderfully! We also got money back from our alcohol deposit - and how often does that happen?

• Stayed May 2010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

My husband and I were married in the chapel at Hotel Albuquerque. It was the most beautiful day of our lives. The staff was extremely professional and they went beyond our expectations. Our wedding ceremony and reception were flawless. The wedding coordinator, Jenaya and the staff were exceptional! Our guests were so pleased with the lodging, food, and entertainment at the hotel. I would strongly recommend this wedding sight for any bride-to-be!

• Stayed June 2010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Never in my life have I been treated more like a queen, throughout the entire process of the wedding planning and the wedding day. Jenaya treated me like I was the only bride in the world. I know she is demand as many of my friends who have their weddings there, just to fully enjoy the wedding planning experience.

The service was spectacular, the food was excellent and the magically decorated room was better than my best dreams could have imagined.

If you are getting married in New Mexico, and you want your dream wedding, your ONLY option is Hotel Albuquerque and ask for Jenaya.

Connie McCune

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Great price and a gem to find! Nice grounds, well kept. Big pool! Room service!
I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

What a great place! Affordable, with great dining inside and a beautiful aesthetic. Everything was perfect about the place right up to the Starbucks coffee they provided in the rooms. I recommend the Church Street Café for a quality (and affordable) experience.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town? Share your experiences!