If your focus is Old Town in Albuquerque, this is the hotel in which to stay. It is a very easy two block walk to Old Town, but you will need a car or other mode of transportation to reach Downtown or the University area. We are walkers, but we chose to drive the 2 1/2 miles to downtown. I cannot say enough about the lobby and other public rooms in the hotel -- they are large and tastefully decorated in a southwest theme and they are both welcoming and comfortable. The real joy however are the outside spaces, both the garden area and the outdoor pool -- both are just beautiful. There is also a very charming chapel just off the garden area. We were there for 2 nights and we saw 2 weddings - one in the garden and one in the chapel. Our bed was very comfortable, but the furnishings in the room are almost " southwest basic". Our room could have used some TLC and upgrading, but it was certainly satisfactory. It is a very short walk to two excellent restaurants, Seasons and the St. Clair Winery and Bistro. We highly recommend both. The Hotel Albuquerque is a great place to stay near the Old Town area -- lots of free parking onsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town