I stayed here for a two day training held in their Franciscan Ballroom. The hotel rooms were spacious and very comfortable, my room faced the mountains and had a wonderful view. The pool was luxurious and beautiful, the restaurant was good but did not offer much for someone not wanting the spicy food of the southwest. The conference facilities were very comfortable from seating, to heating/cooling to the audio visual. The catering was average but that could have been due to the agency paying for it.
The staff were all extreemly friendly and helpful. The location of the Hotel was good with restaurants within walking distance as well as a winery and of course a Starbucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town