Hotel Albuquerque has to be in one of the best locations in Albuquerque. this hotel is next to old town and the museum district. walking to these locations is very easy. there are many many restaurants close by also.
the lobby is great. there is a large restaurant on site with both indoor and outdoor seating. the outdoor pool is large with many seating areas.
no charge for parking. a definite plus and many restaurants of this class tend to charge. free wifi also.
the room is nice though I would have preferred a king or queen bed. why they have double beds is beyond me, but the beds look wonderful. do they have somebody ironing the sheets? this was my first thought. very nice!
the bathroom is a bit small but the shower has great water pressure. Aveda products are placed in the bathroom. again nice!
the rooms overlooking old town have balconies. I was on the other side of the building. initially I was a bit upset about this, but when I walked to the window I had a great view of the mountains. I left the curtain open so that I was waken up with the sunrise. orange & pink & yellow reflecting off the clouds behind the purple mountains. gorgeous.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town