Located just south of the interstate and easy to find, this former Sheraton property is definitely suited for catering to a business and convention crowd with all of its meeting rooms and exposition areas, it also has a smallish feel ideally located adjacent to the Old Town area of Albuquerque. Rooms are well appointed. Bathrooms on the smallish size. We opted for a larger suite with a balcony. Excellent views of downtown and the pool. The lobby is nice and the hotel personnel were all pleasant and helpful. The pool area is nice and clean. Plenty of towels and fairly empty until later in the afternoon. Easy access to get to and from the airport as well. Would definitely stay again. Good wi-fi throughout the hotel and rooms at no charge. Always a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town