I stayed here recently for a work conference and was very impressed. The proximity to old town is the best part about it, just a short walk to the shops and park. The room I had was also quite large, with a balcony that had an excellent view of the property. There was some construction going on at the restaurant while I was there, but it caused very little disruption. It's also not terribly far from the downtown area, all in all a great place to stay in Albuquerque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town