We stayed on a week day and had heard about this hotel from a few friends. I read the review and many said it was a party hotel but when we were there we didn't experience any " loud drunk people" . The hotel is very nice but while we were there they were doing renovations and the restaurant was closed and construction work was going on. We had an executive suite so we had a balcony over looking the pool and construction. The room looks like they are re modeling them but not doing a vet good job. The bath tub was old and peeling and so was the paint on the wall. The carpet looked old and dirty and so did the furniture. The best part is the lobby and the pool plus the hot tub!
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.