I just returned from a weekend at this hotel. It's a wonderful historic hotel that really cares about their guests. The staff was great, very helpful and full of personality. The rooms are good, nothing great but very clean and that's most important. It would help if they updated the tv's but hopefully that will come soon. The bathroom had a good amount of towels and Aveda products. I would have liked to have seen maybe a travel size bottle of mouthwash as well as a shower cap supplied but my guess is if I asked for it, they would have gotten it for me. Ate at the restaurant in the Lobby for lunch and the food was good. I thought the service was a tad slow seeing that there were only a few other tables taken at the time but then again, we were in a rush and the waiter was very nice so I can't fault them for that :-) The Bar is the hot spot in town and when we returned to the hotel very late Friday evening/early Saturday, the police were there apparently breaking up a fight. Unfortunately it was the same thing on Saturday night/Sunday morning. But that to me is not the hotel's fault. If anything, I was impressed how the staff was handling the disruption...very professional.
The location is a few blocks from Old Town (walkable) and that is a great place to spend a day.
All told, I would definitely stay there again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town