We had a very good two day stay. Front desk was very good and very helpful. We stayed in a mini-suite and it was definitely worth the upgrade ($122) great room great views and very spacious. Great location in Old Town....excellent food in restaurant and the Q-bar was a blast-great band..music and great friendly people and the happy hour specials were also good. Only two recommendations: Upgrade to HDTV's in rooms and bars and get the carpet in the halls stretched!! Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would come again!!
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.