We had a room on the north side of the 10th floor with a lovely view that included Sandia Peak to the northeast. The Southwest flavor of the hotel makes it a nice place to stay over one of the many big chain hotels in the area. As noted in other reviews, the close proximity to Old Town, museums and the interstate make it a great location for exploring on foote, nearby, or heading out for a day-trip to one of the Pueblos or up to Santa Fe. We ate only breakfast at the hotel and thought the food was very good and reasonably priced. The restaurant waitstaff, as well as other staff we interacted with were warm and friendly. We will certainly consider staying here again on our next trip to Albuquerque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town