Two couples travelling together had rooms opposite one another on 4th floor. Room on south side with balcony is slightly larger and there is a small vanity area near bathroom. Room on north side did not have a balcony but had a view of balloons. It is somewhat smaller and entry to the bath is from the room itself, rather than the hall leading into the room. (Hope that makes sense!) We had a very nice breakfast at the hotel. The property is beautiful and very evocative of the area. It used to be a Sheraton and this is much nicer. Only thing they need to change are little old TVs!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town