“Excellent & I would stay at this motel again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Albuquerque - I-40 - San Mateo

You added Motel 6 Albuquerque - I-40 - San Mateo to your Saves list
Motel 6 Albuquerque - I-40 - San Mateo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2424 San Mateo Blvd Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87110-4053 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Albuquerque I-40 East / San Mateo)   |
Ranked #90 of 148 Hotels in Albuquerque
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent & I would stay at this motel again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The location was great for us it was convente for our business streets. Service was excellent Staff was very helpful in regards to answer questions. Rooms were very clean. & the beds were awesome, oh and pillows were great. The price was fanastic. And they also had Denny's Resturant. It is a wonderful place for the price you pay. And if I ever have to go back to Albuq I will definetly stay at this La Quinta Inn I-40/San Mateo. Just keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Joplin, Missouri, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Overall a poor stay. The flush ball on the toilet was old and continued to leak allowing toilet to flush by itself every 5 minutes. There was a crack in the little door above the shower to access the ceiling and it had been filled with paper towels which were hanging down to prevent leakage. One thin blanket for the bed was provided and was not sufficient. It was very noisy for a good part of the night. Walls are thin and one can hear the next door TV droning on during the night.. Also, internet would connect and then shut off and stop connection. We would not stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The room was clean .the biggest problem was the housekeeping they didn't change your sheets like they are supposed to. I only let them in 3x's and each time they did a half job cleaning up. Didn't even change my sheets! But for the price you can't expect it to be all that amazing. It's about a mile away from mall and uptown so the location is pretty easy to get to and from. I took a taxi most of the time and it was fine and not really that expensive. Like 7 bucks to get from hotel to the mall. 20 bucks to get from hotel to old town. For a cheap place to stay that doesn't have bugs and stuff I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012
St. Louis Area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was our 2nd nights stay while on the way to AZ. Pretty similar to the first night in OK City. Once again electrical outlets seemed to be at a premium. Just as the other La Quinta only one of the two outlets were working on the table where I set up my laptop. Had to unplug the light in order to plug in the laptop. Could not get WI-FI working but the front desk was kind enough to advise me to call the free tech support line that got me up and running. The continental breakfast is nothing to write home about, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Very nice folks here who were very helpful.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Gracious management,allowing flexibility for guests. Great midtown Albuquerque area location. Breakfast bar is great and convenient. Highly recommended for other seniors.
Thanks for another great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is our second stay at this hotel within a year. We chose it again because of location but also because the staff hospitality and friendliness is outstanding!! Wish breakfast lasted a bit later (say 10 a.m.). Would appreciate lotion in room, but for the price, I can plan to take my own lotion next time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family