My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few years ago, and enjoyed it. After reviewing some of the reviews, we were concerned…..needlessly I might add. We had a nice stay, and got a great deal.
Breanna at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. She gave us a view room on the 10th floor. It was clean, had an updated flat screen TV, comfy hyatt bed, the bathroom was spotless and had all the bath products.
After lugging up a case of water we realized that the room didn’t have a refrigerator. We called Breanna, she had one delivered within minutes. Thank you Breanna. PS, there wasn’t an in room safe for all the gadgets. However, they do have them at the front desk for your use.
Wifi is available and free for Hyatt platinum level, otherwise there is a fee. Also, Breanna advised us that since they didn’t have the regency club, that coffees at Starbucks is on them. Each day, we enjoyed two large Starbucks coffees on the hotel. That was nice.
What we really like about this hotel’s location, is that Central Avenue (Route 66) is a block away. Every type of restaurant is right there within walking distance.
The cleaning staff kept our room and bath spotlessly clean and well stocked with bath products during our stay. We didn’t have any of the problems other reviewers mentioned and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque