The associates at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque were very accommodating. I was traveling to Albuquerque for my niece’s wedding and realized that the wedding was actually an hour earlier than I thought it was. The associates arranged for an early check in for both of the rooms that I had reserved so that we could leave the hotel by 3:00 pm to get to the venue in east of the Sandia Mountains.
Breana and Gilbert were very helpful and the bellmen made sure that I knew how to navigate through the downtown area safely. When I left the nightclub on Central with a friend I called back to the hotel to have them call a cab for him to take him to his hotel. By the time we walked up to the porte-cochère the cab was waiting for him.
On the day before I was departing, I asked the housekeeping houseman for a box so that I could pack my cooler with frozen green chile and he literally returned within a couple of minutes with a box that was a perfect fit; it was as if he knew I was going to need one.
The only thing that disappointed me was that the rich hues of turquoise and purple in the original carpet that are characteristic of central NM have been replaced with neutral tones and the dark woods on the elevator landings have been lightened since the last time I was there in 1998. Overall the hotel has been well maintained since it opened in the early 90’s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque