“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Daytona Beach
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just over half way through a two week business trip to Albuquerque and I cannot say enough about the people who work at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. The level of professionalism is amazing. Everyday when headed to work and then when I return from a hard day. I am greeted by some of the most professional and yet sincere people I have met. They truly love their jobs. From the valet/bell/door staff always with a "welcome", to Gilbert who I am assuming is the Front Desk Manager excellent customer service, Demetris who is a lovely young lady who went out of her way to make not only my stay but others I whitnessed enjoyable , the housekeepers who cleaned my room effeciently and always with a smile and to the wait staff in the restaurant and lounge some excellent food and service. They all take their jobs seriously. I even met the General Manager on his first day of work at the hotel. In talking to the General Manager, Mark???? I understand that the hotel had just been sold to new owners. Now I do not know what the hotel was like before but the people who are working there now hit it out of the park for me. They truly made my stay away from my family as enjoyable as it could be. I will return if I am every back in the area.

Room Tip: It is a Hyatt every room is an excellent room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
DEMETRIS A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Patricia M: Thank you so much for the excellent review of our hotel, staff and Forque Kitchen & Bar. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

451 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
York, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Friendly and quick check in and check out. Short stay for one night on trip with my parents. Hotel was very comfortable, slept like a baby. Everything felt new and updated, valet was quick with the car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much, forkrisf, for the excellent review. I hope we are always able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a week during a conference. It is less than a block from the Convention Center, which is very convenient. It is also just a few blocks from Central/Route 66 so you can walk to the bars and restaurants. The hotel is nice, clean, and with a good gym. The only complaint is the erratic maid service. We had daily service but some days we would be missing coffee cups or glasses or wash cloths. Each day we wondered which item would be missing.
Overall, it is a good hotel to stay in if you are attending events at the Convention Center.

Room Tip: Choose a high room to see the mountains in the distance.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your review, lizardtiff. We appreciate the positive feedback you provided and will work to correct the housekeeping concerns you mentioned so that you can enjoy an Excellent stay on your return. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Sparta, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque. The room was very clean and roomy. Staff at the hotel was quick in their response to questions and needs. We enjoyed dinner at the "Forque" restaurant on the premises. The food was incredibly delicious and the service (Thank you to David Duran and Nicole) was above board. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet - so many choices and all delicious. Thanks to their recommendations we had a wonderful evening.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DEMETRIS A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Patricia M:

RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

When I arrived to Albuquerque Airport, I was greeted by Demetris, assistant to General Manager. During the short trip to the hotel in a very comfortable SUV, Demetris have me a full history of the hotel and the area and made me feel that if I need any assistance during my stay she would be there to help me. She proceeded to assist me with a check in and ensured that it was smooth. During the stay, hotel staff vas attentive at every moment. Restaurant food ad service is superb. First class dining experience. On-site Starbucks is very handy.

Room Tip: Very reasonable rates.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review, Jay V. I am thrilled that several of our associates were able to make your stay an Excellent one. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

There this week for a business trip. The staff was just excellent. By the 2nd day all through out the hotel they knew me and greeted me with a great smile. Very attentive and friendly. Was able to walk around to the convention center which was just across the street. Loved the "real" Starbucks in the hotel. One night walked two blocks to the historic Route 66; which had several bars and restaurants. The first night we took a cab to the old towns area that was only 5 minutes away. Another night we tried our luck at an area casino that was about 15 minutes.
My room had this amazing views of the mountains and seeing the painted sky at sunrise was beautiful. The location was perfect for us being right in the heart of Albuquerque downtown. The last night there was a festival with live music in the park in front of the hotel. We sat outside the hotel restaurant listening while enjoying wine. I will be back

• Stayed July 2013
SantoriaLeigh, thank you so much for the excellent review. I'm thrilled that we have exceeded your expectations. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

As a female business traveler on the road service and attention is key. This hotel's staff is second to none. The housekeepers are so sweet and the front desk staff catered to my every request. Great experience!!

• Stayed July 2013
Lucy2825, thank you for your Excellent review. We have an outstanding staff of dedicated hospitality professionals. I'm so pleased that you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Hyatt Regency Albuquerque? Share your experiences!