Just over half way through a two week business trip to Albuquerque and I cannot say enough about the people who work at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. The level of professionalism is amazing. Everyday when headed to work and then when I return from a hard day. I am greeted by some of the most professional and yet sincere people I have met. They truly love their jobs. From the valet/bell/door staff always with a "welcome", to Gilbert who I am assuming is the Front Desk Manager excellent customer service, Demetris who is a lovely young lady who went out of her way to make not only my stay but others I whitnessed enjoyable , the housekeepers who cleaned my room effeciently and always with a smile and to the wait staff in the restaurant and lounge some excellent food and service. They all take their jobs seriously. I even met the General Manager on his first day of work at the hotel. In talking to the General Manager, Mark???? I understand that the hotel had just been sold to new owners. Now I do not know what the hotel was like before but the people who are working there now hit it out of the park for me. They truly made my stay away from my family as enjoyable as it could be. I will return if I am every back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque