Got the room on a great deal from Priceline, had never stayed at a Hyatt before. Hotel is located right downtown by the convention center. The room was large, well equipped, and clean. Beds were a little firm for my liking, but ok for a weekend. Very close to a few restaurants and bars, which we liked. The gym was very large, used it daily. Wish there was a spa on site, they have to bring someone in for massages, etc.
Self Parking needs some work, twice we tried to self park and the lot was full. They did however comp us Valet since there was nowhere else to park. Check-in was a breeze and they even gave us a late check out when requested. Upon check out, I requested a cab to the airport and after 20 minutes of waiting for my cab; The manager pulled a car around and personally drove me to the airport himself! Much appreciated.
Great Service. Staff is super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.
**The only down side was the party/convention going on across the street in the plaza early Sunday morning...music blasting early in the morning, shook the whole room**
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque