We stayed a couple nights in late Oct. and the price was very reasonable. Included was a free shuttle to airport and back, which is considerable savings. Also hot continental breakfast was good as well. Room was spacious and clean as well pool and hot tub!
Would highly recommend!!! Service was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Hotel & Conference Center is your affordable choice for an Albuquerque getaway. Our 150-room property, located in the NE Heights near the Sandia Mountains, is 1.5 blocks off of I-40. All rooms feature the new Ramada bedding packages along with the Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. We also have two on-site restaurants (Sadie's and the Owl Cafe), a beautiful courtyard area with a large outdoor pool and a hot tub. Our hotel is also located across the street from Los Altos Park - an ideal choice for baseball and softball teams. Rates include the Deluxe Breakfast Buffet featuring hot food items (biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs and waffles), continental food items (cereal, fruit, sweet bread and yogurt) and beverages (assorted juices, coffee and tea). Our hotel has plenty of free on-site parking for large vehicles (motor coaches and trucks) and we also accept pets with a one-time non-refundable fee for each pet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Albuquerque East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel Albuquerque
- Ramada Hotel And Conference Center
- Howard Johnson Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Albuquerque