Interesting that the electronic marquis outside the property was welcoming the NMLL, which a stroll to the conference area out of curiousity, revealed directional signs for the New Mexico Leather Leaque, while also outside streaming something like 'Why not book your next family reunon with us? The desk clerk was telling someone at check in that the following weekend was a bikers' conference. There are 2 large wings of the property and no doubt the front desk conciously segregates the meeting attendees from regular guests. I stayed 2 weekend nights and nothing offensive was seen and all guests intermingled in the breakfast room.
Room was comfortable, etagere with doors enclosing TV, microwave and mini-fridge. Mirror mounted atop door enclosed an ironing board and iron. Ask for room on the courtyard side, a kind of oasis with mature trees and you will awaken to birds singing, including Mockingbirds. Both upon reservation and check-in request, I asked for room away from I-40, and. while I was assured there was another property between this motel and interstate, there was sufficient tire-singing to determine upon my next trip I will adamant about staying in interior of property. Also, the adjoing hotel included a club which evoked music across the lot as they had live band and side door open to lot which was not a regular building entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Hotel & Conference Center is your affordable choice for an Albuquerque getaway. Our 150-room property, located in the NE Heights near the Sandia Mountains, is 1.5 blocks off of I-40. All rooms feature the new Ramada bedding packages along with the Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. We also have two on-site restaurants (Sadie's and the Owl Cafe), a beautiful courtyard area with a large outdoor pool and a hot tub. Our hotel is also located across the street from Los Altos Park - an ideal choice for baseball and softball teams. Rates include the Deluxe Breakfast Buffet featuring hot food items (biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs and waffles), continental food items (cereal, fruit, sweet bread and yogurt) and beverages (assorted juices, coffee and tea). Our hotel has plenty of free on-site parking for large vehicles (motor coaches and trucks) and we also accept pets with a one-time non-refundable fee for each pet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Albuquerque East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel Albuquerque
- Ramada Hotel And Conference Center
- Howard Johnson Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Albuquerque