“Vet for my dog” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North

You added Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5101 Ellison NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 (Formerly Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #77 of 147 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Vet for my dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Enjoyed my stay and stay again the next time I come back. Clean room, clean bed and very comfortable, TV was also very good. Manager and attending were very good and make my stay a comeback a must and I would say thank again

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Charlene B, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Jim Hamilton,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay at our location. WE are thrilled to know that you enjoy your stay each and every time you come to our location. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you for being a return guests and we will see you again soon. Have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for our wedding week and the beds are comfy and the rooms are a nice size. Can't dial out or to another room tho. I prepaid for 3 rooms 5 nights total and another 1 room I called and made reservations for 2 nights and I was charged at check out 2 days later. Problem is, I got charged twice when I should've been charged only 1 night because the second night was paid with cash. I tried explaining myself by emailing bank statements with dates and receipts but I still didn't get my money back. I will not stay here ever again... Make sure you check your bank statements.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Mis M,

Thank you for staying at our location for your recent nuptials. I am sorry to hear that you may have been overcharged for any of your stay. I have reviewed that charges to your card and it looks as though one of the guest rooms that you paid for with your card wanted to pay cash at checkin so the charge to your card was reversed.
Then you came down to the lobby with the guest and insisted that the room be paid 1 night with your card and 1 night with cash. We then reposted the charge to your card for 1 night and the guest paid cash for the 2ng night.
This may be why you are seeing 2 charges to your card for the same amount. We posted the charge to your card upon your request, then refunded it per the guests request and then reposted it upon your request again when you and the guests came to the lobby together.
If you are still seeing any type of charge that should not be on your card, please call me so that I may again check the charges to your card and reconcile the amounts from our system to your statement. We want to make sure that you are satisfied with the charges to your card and should there be any discrepancies, we will correct them ASAP. Thank you again for your comments and for staying at our location and have a wonderful day.
Bloomfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great Place. I would definately stay here again. Staff is friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean and quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Charlene B, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Steven S,

Thank you for allowing us to be your preferred hotel on your recent visit to Albuquerque. We are happy to know that our staff was friendly and courteous and our rooms are clean and quiet. We work hard every day to make sure our guests are comfortable and we are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a great day.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Staff was friendly, efficient. A solid service experience. I will not hesitate to stay there again

Dear richardlG4565BD,

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our friendly staff, efficiency and a solid service experience. We could not be happier to know that our efforts to provide excellence in customer satisfaction is being seen by our guests. We thank you for your comments and hope to see you again soon.
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pleased to give this Days Inn a 5 Star rating. The welcome was sincere, and Steve was polite and efficient. The room was very convenient, as was the location. I had intended to send a review, and now have even more reason. After discovering I'd left something, I called, and the desk clerk was kind to check and tell me it was there. The next day I spoke with general manager Charlene, who was most helpful and advised on return. I truly appreciate their assistance, enjoyed staying (second time) there, and would again. Very nice atmosphere. Thank you, Charlene, general manager, and Steve at front desk.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Charlene B, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Hotel Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to rate your stay at our location. We are super excited to see that you were happy with the hotel, staff, service, Steve and myself. We strive each and everyday to ensure our guests are happy, rooms are clean and we offer exception service. It was our pleasure to ensure the safe return of your luggage and we are happy that you stayed at our location. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful day and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was very friendly and courteous , but housekeeping failed to clean the in room coffee pot and leave new coffee packets every night.

Dear Michael B,

Thank you for rating your stay at our location. Our staff was happy to know that you enjoyed them being friendly and courteous as it is our job to serve you. We will make sure that your room is replenished with coffee each day during daily room service. We apologize for not providing this on your last visit. Thank you for choosing to stay at our location and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North? Share your experiences!