“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque

You added Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque to your Saves list
Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5101 Ellison NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 (Formerly Hampton Inn Albuquerque North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #73 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed six nights and were treated well. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Of course, we stayed on 3rd floor and there were lots of empty rooms, so we had no one on either side of us. The only real problem was the Wi-fi. We would continually lose connection and have to reconnect, but it was almost always available. Apparently, the signal isn't strong enough to reach the rooms farthest away from the office without dropping connection. They are aware of it but don't seem to do anything about it. They did respond quickly to fix a dead room phone and to replace burnt out bulbs. We've stayed there before and would again because of the budget rate.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Charlene B, General Manager at Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Hotel Guest,
Thank you for rating our hotel on your recent stay. We are happy to see that you were able to spend your 6 nights in a clean, quiet and comfortable room/hotel. I do want to apologize for the internet connection that you were not able to keep going during your visit. We have contacted our wireless provider and they are working on repairing the connection so that you may enjoy a good signal and no connection errors on your next visit. Thank you again for choosing our location and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day and Happy Holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Quiet room, even though it was close to the Interstate. Accommodations were excellent and service at the Front Desk was personable, prompt and professional!!! I'll likely stay there again next time!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Charlene B, General Manager at Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear David M,
Thank you for rating your stay at our hotel a 5 star. Our staff will be pleased to know that you were happy with the service, hotel and you will stay at our location again. Thank you for choosing our location to stay at while in Albuquerque and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

over all this hotel is a good place to spend your stay in Albq,Nm,it is older Hampton Inn.It's clean & in a good location.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Hotel Guest,
Thank you for rating your stay at our hotel. We are happy to see that you were able to enjoy a clean room in a good location. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this hotel has great value! I even lost my watch in my room which was found. and they even took it to fed ex and shipped it for me!! clean rooms. right off the highway. and most of all the customer service was amazing. thank you Charlene!

• Stayed November 2014
Charlene B, General Manager at Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Ausitn,
Thank you for your comments and rating regarding your stay at our location. We are happy that we were able to find your watch phone and get it mailed back to you. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed a clean room, great value, good location and our customer service. You are very welcome for the shipment and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing our location and have a wonderful day.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had given this hotel another chance last time, and it was improved over my first review, but this time I throw up my hands and will never return. I arrived about 10 PM and went to my room. First time back to the office was because the key card didn't work. OK...have to turn the handle UP instead of down because the lock is in upside down. 2nd trip back to the office was because there was no Do Not Disturb card to put in the lock. Third time back to the office was because there were only 2 ratty bath towels in the room. Then I noticed that the safety chain on the door was GONE! And then, the coup de grace was that the AC/Heating unit did not work and it was about 30 degrees F outside. So..at 11 PM I called the desk and told them to cancel my credit card auth...I was LEAVING. And I had to find another hotel. Never happening again. I'm finished with this place and the new microwaves and fridges in the rooms can't make up for this total lack of awareness of what is going on in this hotel by management. Don't stay there...it's not worth the bargain price!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mrs. Sheri S,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our location. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and my staff for your room and the issues that arose during your stay. I know that you spoke to the front desk agent regarding these issues and she offered to move you to another room but the other room had a pull out couch and not a recliner as you requested, so she checked you out of the room with no charges. I also wanted to follow up with you to let you know that the chain for the door has been replaced and also let you know that for the safety of guests we also have a dead bolt on every door to ensure no one can enter your room. The door locks are being checked so that they may open with pulling the handle up or down and the guest not having to guess. Again I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the information so that we may correct these things prior to a guest’s arrival. I do hope that you may return to our location and experience a much more pleasurable stay. I hope you have a great day.
San Angelo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was very good for our purposes. Close to the Balloon Fiesta location as well as the Sandia Casino. Also easy access to I-25 which will get you to Old Town quickly. We actually moved from another nearby hotel that was older and a bit too run down for our liking and were pleased with the Baymont. Staff very friendly as well.Prices during the Balloon Fiesta were a little high, but this was the case at all the hotels we searched. Would definitely stay there again.

E & E from Texas

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ester Y,

Thank you for rating your stay at our location. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our location to the Balloon Park, our friendly staff and you will return on your next trip to Albuquerque. We hope that you also enjoyed the Balloons flying over the hotel. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Been to Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque? Share your experiences!