While it is an older Hampton it was very nice. I have stayed at a few other places in Albuquerque (not Hilton) this was the first place that I would be happy to return to. I appreciated that breakfast was available at (or before) 6:00 am on weekends.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque North is located conveniently off the I25 freeway and is minutes from anywhere you'll want to go in the Duke City. We're 2.7 miles from Balloon Fiesta Park and 4.0 miles from the Sandia Resort and Casino! Get up early and watch the Balloons launch from your room!We feature blazing fast wireless internet, a beautiful heated outdoor pool,fresh cookies everyday from 4-8pm, and a complimentary breakfast featuring make your own waffles! Our signature Hometown Hospitality service is sure to impress and our friendly staff will make this feel like a home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn And Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.