“Great Hotel - really nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #59 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Great Hotel - really nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is great. Check in is always smooth - even when the lobby is full they seem to get through the people quickly, efficiently, and courteously. Once you get your key there are really awesome glass elevators to take you up to your room. The rooms are clean and quiet. The bar is nice - service is quick and very courteous. We had room service and it was fast, the food was great, and very nice presentation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cynthia S, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Fritz837,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a chance to enjoy our bar and room service. Our team takes pride in caring for our guests and appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Located on the North side of town, this isn't close to Old Town Albuquerque but the drive isn't too far. It was very convenient to reach the Sandia Peak Tramway. There are plenty of restaurants and businesses nearby so if you need anything for your vacation, you should have access. The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool stayed open late so the kids had a blast after visiting Sandia Peak. The staff were pleasant but forgettable. The hotel also offers free parking. This will be the hotel I stay in when I return to Albuquerque.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We take great pride in our level of service! I am so gratified that your stay went so well. I am glad you had time to explore our wonderful city. Thank you again for staying!
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is hands down THE best hotel in Albuquerque! The staff is fabulously polished and professional, better than any other hotel in New Mexico, they raise the bar. The rooms are clean and luxurious, mine made me feel like a Queen. The new beds are soooo so comfortable I never wanted to get out! And Eric P. the front office manager is by far the best manager on the planet! He is professional, courteous and goes out of his way to accomodate each and every guest. Anyone going into the hospitality field should observe Eric for just an hour and they will learn what hospitality really means. Additionally, the hotel is centrally located right off the main highway which will take you anywhere you need to go. The business center is comfortable and properly stocked with everything you need, including wipe 'ems! The food is great, especially the breakfast buffet. This hotel was a #10 in every way!

Room Tip: The higher you go, the further you will see!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and the service has always been great. The in house restaurant is good and fairly priced and the cleanliness is good. Their fitness facilities could use a little upgrading but are about the norm for most hotels. Being right beside I-25 can be a little noisy, but just ask for a room on the west end to take care of this problem. Their are many intersting things nearby including the Gruet winery and several small eateries within walking distance SW of the hotel entrance. All in all I really like using this facility.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very nice rooms and a great fitness center. I travel often to Albuquerque and have tried other hotels but none measure up to the Marriott. when I arrive the staff greets me by name and they have taken to placing a fruit basket in my room. It is these little touches that takes the sting out of business travel and brings a bit of civility into an uncaring world. I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Upper rooms offer a great view of mountains and desert
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Taos, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed at the Pyramid several times, and the rooms are always clean and comfortably furnished. The beds are among the more comfortable ones that I have slept in while traveling, with lots of pillows for any configuration! I will continue to book rooms here when I have to go on an overnight to Albuquerque

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! I also appreciate your comments regarding our beds. The Marriott bedding package is the best in the industry! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Rich Lundt
SF Penninsula
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Date of stay June 2012: My daughter and I stayed 2 nights here (plus 2 nights in Old Town) and were very please with the all the hotel staff. The purpose of the trip was to acquaint my daughter with my birthplace so I had a long list of locations to visit and the front desk could not have been more helpful...they took my list, Googled and mapped out everything for me. They were so efficient that we were able to visit without rushing all the places on my list and still had 2 full days to do whatever we pleased. I couldn't have been more grateful!! The hotel is an older property but it is well maintained and the rooms are spacious. I recommend getting the Continental breakfast with the hotel stay; it's a full breakfast buffet and very good!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your generous comments! Our staff strives to make every guest experience memorable. I am glad you had ample time to explore our wonderful city. Thank you again for staying!
Rich Lundt

Been to Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North? Share your experiences!