Date of stay June 2012: My daughter and I stayed 2 nights here (plus 2 nights in Old Town) and were very please with the all the hotel staff. The purpose of the trip was to acquaint my daughter with my birthplace so I had a long list of locations to visit and the front desk could not have been more helpful...they took my list, Googled and mapped out everything for me. They were so efficient that we were able to visit without rushing all the places on my list and still had 2 full days to do whatever we pleased. I couldn't have been more grateful!! The hotel is an older property but it is well maintained and the rooms are spacious. I recommend getting the Continental breakfast with the hotel stay; it's a full breakfast buffet and very good!
- Also Known As:
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel Albuquerque
- Marriott Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the shape of a giant, nouveau-Aztec pyramid and offers some of the best views of Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.