The room was clean and comfortable. It was dated though. The couch in our suite was pretty worn and a bit grungy looking, but the rest of the room was better, just dated. The housekeeping, cleaned, but did not leave coffee two of the days we were there. There was no concierge lounge during the holidays, you paid for breakfast and internet. For the price of this room and the state of it, it should have included these perks. The breakfast buffet was expensive and not all that great. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel
- Marriott Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the shape of a giant, nouveau-Aztec pyramid and offers some of the best views of Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.