This property has very nice rooms, and a very nice staff. The room we had was one of thier suites, of which they have 54. It was not overly large, but very comfortable. The bathroom was small, but usable. This is a business hotel, and you had to drive to visit anything,or to go to an outside resturant. We were there to attend the balloon fest, and the hotelwas only a 5 minute drive to it,however you could watch the balloons from the hotel if you had a room that faced north. The only complaint I have is that you do get some room to room noise along the windows I am not sure why, but it did happen.
- Also Known As:
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North Hotel Albuquerque
- Marriott Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the shape of a giant, nouveau-Aztec pyramid and offers some of the best views of Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.