“Modern, clean and fast internet” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1920 Yale Boulevard, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #55 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Detroit, Michigan
“Modern, clean and fast internet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

A business traveler's nirvana. Only thing missing was refrig in the room. Fastest internet I have had in months in a hotel. Might be because hotel is owned and managed by Marriott International. Standard style room with single vanity and tub shower in sep room. Std desk chair and desk with rollout. Now on my "A" list.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Excellent hotel, Marriott continues to exceed my expectations. The lobby at this Courtyard is very new, and has a unique bistro restaurant with very modern and up to date decor. The lobby/restaurant also has private booths, with a personal flat screen TV. They have a 24 hour Starbucks right in the hotel, and this is very convenient since there isn't even a Starbucks at the airport!!! The check-in/check-out process was very smooth. The rooms were a little small, but remember this is an airport hotel, so I don't believe it was designed for extended stays. I was actually surprised that each room had their own private balcony. The hotel is designed with an actual court yard in the center, with places to sit and relax if you are staying over between flights. The staff was extremely helpful, and very attentive.

Kudos to the attendants who answer the phones and work with housekeping. I accidentally left a necklace in the room, and called a few hours later during a flight layover. They found the necklace, and to my surprise shipped it back to me overnight. I had it the next day after I got home. That is excellent customer service!!!

Tips: Get a room facing the city of Albuquerque, you'll have a great view.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 4th floor, that overlooks Albuquerque
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Courtyard by Marriott-Simi Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel twice in August. The staff is kind, patient and professional. Everything was done just right and they found time to interact with a toddler too! Love the large outdoor space and comfy seating.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

From the moment we stepped into the lobby we were treated like welcomed guests! The hotel was sparkling clean and the staff was super helpful and professional. We have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the best. Even when hotel shuttle wasn't available for a very early flight, desk help called and arranged for shuttle from next door hotel to take us-
Called the general manager to express our compliments to him and he told us that it had not always been so good. He has trained his new staff to be caring, helpful and skilled, good job!

Room Tip: Close to downtown and airport, non-smoking, quiet and clean- all rooms seem to be great!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

This hotel is very convenient to both the Albuquerque airport and Kirtland AFB. There is an Applebee's and Fuddrucker's within walking distance. Not much else to do in the immediate area.
The hotel lobby is very nice and so are the personnel. I arrived on a very hot day and after I checked in I ask the receptionist where I could get a drink of water. The lobby bar wasn't open yet, but the receptionist walked over there and got me a glass of ice water. I really appreciated that because she also could have pointed me to the store to purchase bottled water.
My room was spacious and clean. Great LG High Def television. Lobby had several computers for access to interent and easy access for printing out boarding passes. Only negatives at this hotel was no refrigerator in the room and no type of free continental breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Leesburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We had a good stay at this Courtyard. The first room we were given reeked of cigarettes, but we don't fault Marrriott, as all Marriotts are non-smoking. We were quickly given a new room. The new room was very clean and fresh and had a balcony view to the courtyard which was neatly landscaped. The beds were great, nice linens. The Internet worked well for us. Parking was no problem. The front desk staff was very helpful.
We enjoyed the location. Old Town Plaza, the University of New Mexico and Nob Hill are nearby. We dined at "El Patio" for local flavor, and we can also recommend it - but noted that local food is pretty hot compared with similar restaurants in VA.
Enjoyed our visit very much. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
No. Cal.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

We went to Albuquerque for a Family reunion and had to stay one night near the airport both coming and going. We were pleasantly surprised by how modern, clean and well thought out this hotel was. The lobby is done very well and we were easily able to print our boarding cards for the 6am flight. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and even let us borrow a pillow to take to our ultimate destination and trusted us to return it on the way back. I would choose this hotel any time I was in the area for sure. The beds were comfortable, rooms quiet and I have just about nothing bad to say.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!